+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Softball. Tech Releases 2013 Softball Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Techsters Face Seattle U

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will wrap up its regular season this weekend with a three-game Western Athletic Conference road series at Seattle as the Lady Techsters and Redhawks are both sitting in a four-way tie for third place in the current league standings.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech's Kipp Named Academic All-District

For the second consecutive season, Louisiana Tech junior Erin Kipp earned Capital One CoSIDA Academic All-District honors.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Re: Softball. Techsters Face Seattle U

I understand the team went through the Houston airport a couple of hours before the gunfire today. Timing is everything. Thank you Lord.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...rt-4483406.php

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. Techsters Face Seattle U

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    I understand the team went through the Houston airport a couple of hours before the gunfire today. Timing is everything. Thank you Lord.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...rt-4483406.php
    Yes indeed.

Softball. LA Tech to Host WAC Softball Championships

Louisiana Tech will serve as the host institution for the 2013 Western Athletic Conference Softball Tournament as the Lady Techster Softball Complex will be the site for the four-day event running May 8-11.

More...

Discuss it here.

Three WAC Softball Players Named Academic All-District-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Three WAC softball players have been voted to the Capital One CoSIDA Academic All-District teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Sweep Seattle in Doubleheader

Melanie Goff recorded a two-out run-scoring single in the top of the seventh inning to lift Louisiana Tech to a 4-3 win over Seattle U in the first game of a Western Athletic Confernece doubleheader sweep Friday at Logan Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Softball Recaps - May 3-WACSports.com

San Jose State beat NM State, LA Tech swept a doubleheader at Seattle U, Texas State swept a twinbill at Utah State and UT Arlington defeated UTSA in WAC action Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Tech Records Come-back Win Over Seattle

Louisiana Tech overcame a late three-run deficit to defeat Seattle U 6-5 at Logan Field Saturday afternoon as the Lady Techsters swept the three-game series from the Redhawks.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Softball. Tech Records Come-back Win Over Seattle

Congrats Techsters on a series sweep on the road. Look forward to WAC Tournament in Ruston. I know our girls will represent us well.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

A series sweep on the road and qualified for the WAC tournament we are hosting? Get out of here with this nonsense. Everyone knows that nobody has that kind of good luck.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    A series sweep on the road and qualified for the WAC tournament we are hosting? Get out of here with this nonsense. Everyone knows that nobody has that kind of good luck.
    Kind of sure what you're trying to say, but you stopped short of congratulating the softball team.

WAC Softball Tournament Central-WACSports.com

The 2013 WAC Softball Tournament kicks off Wednesday, May 8, at the Louisiana Tech Softball Complex in Ruston, La.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Down Mavs 1-0 at WAC Tournament

Fresh off of being named the Western Athletic Conference Freshman of the Year, Louisiana Tech's Anna Cross showed why on Wednesday night leading the Lady Techsters to a 1-0 victory over UT Arlington at the 2013 WAC Tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Techsters Fall; Face Texas State Tonight at 7 p.m.

Alex Newman allowed only three hits to lead New Mexico State to a 3-0 shutout win over Louisiana Tech Friday afternoon in the second day of the 2013 Western Athletic Conference Tournament at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread