+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Benghazi cover-up: 'This dwarfs Watergate'

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Benghazi cover-up: 'This dwarfs Watergate'

For anyone wanting to watch the watered-down hearing, it starts 11:30 AM EST/10:30 AM CST.

I'm mostly curious as to the statements and questions from the committee than anything the witnesses would be saying. Outside of prepared speeches, I don't expect much from the witnesses.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The lamestream media is finally covering this. Of course, they're doing it with as much defense of the obummerites as they can. They keep adding comments like "but, we don't really know the extent of Secretary Clinton's involvment..." blah, blah, blah. They will try to protect her, and obummer's legacy, all they can. But, the very fact the lamers are now covering this spells trouble for Hillary. I hope she takes a very hard fall. Some (most) of you probably don't know it, but as a young attorney, serving on some demo senator's staff, she helped to prepare the case against President Nixon during the Watergate investigation. There is an old film of her being interviewed (big, thick ugly eyeglasses!) and she says something like, she despises President Nixon and all he stands for and she is thrilled to help end his presidency. She also adds she is disgusted that someone in a high office could lie to the American people..... Hello! I hope I see Hillary being grilled for her lies, and this ends, forever, any hope of that bitch being POTUS. What goes around....comes around, eh.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

The media's lack of investigating, and even reporting this is just as much of the story as the cover up itself. I would say they are criminal in aiding and abetting the administration. Can you imagine if this was Bush? Hell, they still blame him for lying about WMD in Iraq and every intelligence agency in the world "lied" about that, but they act like it was just him.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is what we know:

1. Hillary and Obama knew this was a terrorist attack the night it happened.
    2. They sent Rice out to tell everyone it was a spontaneous reaction to a Youtube video.
    3. Obama blamed it on America's freedom of speech (Youtube video).

This is what we don't know:

1. Why would they do that?
    2. The media doesn't care to find out.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    The media's lack of investigating, and even reporting this is just as much of the story as the cover up itself. I would say they are criminal in aiding and abetting the administration. Can you imagine if this was Bush? Hell, they still blame him for lying about WMD in Iraq and every intelligence agency in the world "lied" about that, but they act like it was just him.
    They weren't wrong, but we already were invested in Iraq and couldn't change course.
    Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    This is what we know:

1a. Hillary and Obama knew this was a terrorist attack the night it happened.
    2a. They sent Rice out to tell everyone it was a spontaneous reaction to a Youtube video.
    3a. Obama blamed it on America's freedom of speech (Youtube video).

This is what we don't know:

1b. Why would they do that?
    2b. The media doesn't care to find out.
    1a. Obama didn't know. He was asleep. 30 minute briefing right before bed is enough to say "hey, a building in Libya that Ambassador Stevens is at is being attacked. We don't have any details at this time." His failing comes from holding the interest of himself above those of the 300million other American citizens. Even Clinton knew he was a servernt to the people. There is no such understanding by Obama. He is King.
    2a. Attacking Rice for the talking points should stop. It was iffy from the get go and pretty much happened how we thought. Obama & Co with complacency from IC cooked the books. She, at most, could have asked for information backing it up, but would either not be given it or given more cooked data. The talk show thing is squarely on Obama & Co, State Department, and IC. I'm genuinely shocked the IC would do everything they did. I don't blame the whole IC, mainly the idiots that worked to cook the data and those in the IC that thought those people were good people.
    3a. He still does.

1b. To ensure the PPOTUS gets reelected. Or it was a hit they put out against Stevens for letting key players know of a new Operation 40. Pretty much throw anything at it and it is likely true with this group.
    2b. We thought states have shucked their responsibility to the republic. They have nothing on the media. Short of Jesus' return, the media should never be cozy with any politician, especially the President and his group.

I want to add a 3b. The American people are largely stupid. The leftist know this and have exploited it. It will take an impossible to ignore scandal so gruesome that Dahmer looks like a saint for the spell to be broken.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The lamestream media is finally covering this. Of course, they're doing it with as much defense of the obummerites as they can. They keep adding comments like "but, we don't really know the extent of Secretary Clinton's involvment..." blah, blah, blah. They will try to protect her, and obummer's legacy, all they can. But, the very fact the lamers are now covering this spells trouble for Hillary. I hope she takes a very hard fall. Some (most) of you probably don't know it, but as a young attorney, serving on some demo senator's staff, she helped to prepare the case against President Nixon during the Watergate investigation. There is an old film of her being interviewed (big, thick ugly eyeglasses!) and she says something like, she despises President Nixon and all he stands for and she is thrilled to help end his presidency. She also adds she is disgusted that someone in a high office could lie to the American people..... Hello! I hope I see Hillary being grilled for her lies, and this ends, forever, any hope of that bitch being POTUS. What goes around....comes around, eh.
    but now her mantra is "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

I got to admit, it's pretty impressive seeing other media outlets outside FNC grilling Press Secretary Carney hard right now. He's obviously flustered to the point where he repeats the same incorrect phrases over and over and over. He is throwing the CIA under the bus, killing their family, and shooting the dog for good measure just to make sure everyone else besides Obama & Co have any fingers in this.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Obama, Eric Holder and Hillary are proving daily to be the most evil and corrupt set of triplets in the history of our country. How much longer will Americans put up with them?

Benghazi turns out to be a big deal, and not for just Republicans

Washington Post

Exclusive: Hillary’s Benghazi ‘Scapegoat’ Speaks Out

by Josh Rogin May 20, 2013 2:53 PM EDT

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...peaks-out.html

Another slap to the face, Susan Rice will now be Obama's National Security Advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Another slap to the face, Susan Rice will now be Obama's National Security Advisor.
    A position formerly held by The New York Times and CNN.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, lie to the American people and you get a promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    What's getting me about it is she knows the information she was being fed was bullshit, but did nothing to protest or question it. And now she is going to be in charge of the information and reportedly not be able to be questioned\. The Cult of Obama is too strong with these assholes.
    Last edited by JuBru; 06-05-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    What's getting me about it is she knows the information she was being fed was bullshit, but did nothing to protest or question it. And now she is going to be in charge of the information and reportedly not be able to be questioned\. The Cult of Obama is too strong with these assholes.
    I've said all along that Obama and his ADM from top to bottom is pure evil and I meant it. Plus they are all narcissistic to the max and truly sick.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I've said all along that Obama and his ADM from top to bottom is pure evil and I meant it. Plus they are all narcissistic to the max and truly sick.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I can't watch or listen to anything about this betrayal without getting sick. Literally. I get so worked up that I get mini-flares from my disease and have to "step away" from the t.v. or computer for awhile. Also part of the reason, I have to step away from BB&B from time to time. lol

+ Reply to Thread