+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coaches show on television?

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Coaches show on television?

My apologies if this has been discussed but I was wondering why there is no coaches or highlights show for Louisiana Tech Football. I was scanning my cable channels and it seems almost everyone has one except Tech. I remember going way back to the 70's I always looked forward to seeing highlights of my Dawgs. Just curious.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Coaches show on television?

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Our coaches show died after Joe Raymond...a long time ago.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG View Post
    Our coaches show died after Joe Raymond...a long time ago.
    For the record, Joe Raymond is alive and well.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

We had the Jack Bicknell Show which aired on KTBS like his 1st season, I remember watching it. They also showed the creepy commercial for the Bone and Joint clinic where he does not blink.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wmladawg View Post
    My apologies if this has been discussed but I was wondering why there is no coaches or highlights show for Louisiana Tech Football. I was scanning my cable channels and it seems almost everyone has one except Tech. I remember going way back to the 70's I always looked forward to seeing highlights of my Dawgs. Just curious.
    I'm not sure what the Dykes' contract says, but if a TV show is not called for in the contract he has no reason to do it unless somebody else does the leg work and shows him some pretty serious money. IMO the coaches show has not been as good since Dykes has been HC. My reasons: Moved it to 5:30, did away with player interviews, no show on open date weeks, and too much "other sports" mixed in just to fill time. I don't want to hear about soccer, golf, and basketball during a football show.

Actually Bicknell did a coaches show for a short time, but it was not marketed correctly and never really took off.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Our AD is too busy cleaning restrooms and lining out concessions at the Joe for stuff like a coaches TV show.

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Thanks for the information. I was just thinking that would be a great way to help promote the program and would also be a good recruiting tool. I know that I would definitely use some of my advertising budget for commercials for my business.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

"For the record, Joe Raymond is alive and well." I don't know how to use those quote things like most of y'all do...

I'm well aware Joe Raymond is alive and well. He sold one of my daughters' homes in Ruston a few weeks ago. Which he had sold her several years ago...as a RE Agent.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm well aware Joe Raymond is alive and well. He sold one of my daughters' homes in Ruston a few weeks ago. Which he had sold her several years ago...as a RE Agent.
    Did he tell her that he once played and coached at LAHTech?

He's known my kids since when he was coach.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

"For the record, Joe Raymond is alive and well." I don't know how to use those quote things like most of y'all do....
    .... you must have gone to nlulmnop....

reply w quote.jpg

Nope...

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    .... you must have gone to nlulmnop....

Attachment 10075
    Nope...

Well, learn something new everyday!

+ Reply to Thread