+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Top 25 Poll: Week 9

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Top 25 Poll: Week 9

Boazy lost to Mich State, who is ranked in the 40s. We lost to aTm ranked 18th. Yet they are ranked higher.

Need to take a look at their Ws. A win over BYU! Woo-hoo! That's their quality win so far.

I know Ill and UVA aren't tearing it up, but considering those were road games for us, Come on Man!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

We would smoke Boazy this year!!! I know that for a fact!!!

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Boazy lost to Mich State, who is ranked in the 40s. We lost to aTm ranked 18th. Yet they are ranked higher
    That has me baffled, too. It's just their momentum from earlier years.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    That has me baffled, too. It's just their momentum from earlier years.
    No it is all about them losing early. I could go back and find you the "I told y'all so thread", but I won't.:icon_wink:

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    No it is all about them losing early. I could go back and find you the "I told y'all so thread", but I won't.:icon_wink:
    what else can you tell us, master maddawg?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    what else can you tell us, master maddawg?
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...ighlight=Boise

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    We would smoke Boazy this year!!! I know that for a fact!!!
    I agree with you. I actually wouldn't mind a bowl match-up against Boise St this year. They get covered by the national press as well as any AQ these days. Plus, I really want some payback.

HD

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

If neither Tech nor Boise make a BCS Bowl...you may get your wish HD. This would be an attractive matchup to many bowls.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

This would be a very attractive Indy Bowl Or HOD bowl IMHO. That would be a pretty good consolation prize if we don't play in the Orange Bowl

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    If neither Tech nor Boise make a BCS Bowl...you may get your wish HD. This would be an attractive matchup to many bowls.
    One of the most significant issues in determining attractiveness to bowl committees is the number of fans that a school can be counted on to bring to the bowl. Schools that can be counted on to bring 15,000+ to the city hosting the bowl, will get selection priority over other schools.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdawg View Post
    One of the most significant issues in determining attractiveness to bowl committees is the number of fans that a school can be counted on to bring to the bowl. Schools that can be counted on to bring 15,000+ to the city hosting the bowl, will get selection priority over other schools.
    LA Tech could bring that many to Dallas. But the opponent has got to be attractive to our fans (Univ of Texas?).

HD

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdawg View Post

What you say is absolutely true. Ponder how many folks will pay to see LA Tech vs (pick any Mac team here). Or how about GA Tech vs Toledo? This is just the Indy Bowl. We have more options. But we have been known to to place a few butts in the seats within our region. Our core group will travel anywhere regionally. It's about the added dimension of playing another nationally recognized program (media attention) & having a chance to win that excites the bandwaggoners.

+ Reply to Thread