+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN Bowl Projection

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

ESPN Bowl Projection

Schlabach now has us playing TCU in Independence Bowl....I would take that!!!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: ESPN Bowl Projection

The ULM-Ark game was the biggest upset since App State beat Mich? I loled.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wmladawg View Post
    Hell yeah!

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I think that would actually be bad.

* The players have done it
    * The Shreveport fans have seen us
    * We did TCU last year and since they lost one of their best players it probably wouldn't be the game it could be

I want a Dallas bowl or something in the region (no not NOLA).

But now is the time that BVDV needs to start the fanfare to these other bowls so that we present an option especially if our ranking continues to rise.

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post

* We did TCU last year and since they lost one of their best players it probably wouldn't be the game it could be

But now is the time that BVDV needs to start the fanfare to these other bowls so that we present an option especially if our ranking continues to rise.
    Agree but compared to the Potatoe Bowl against a MAC team the I Bowl against TCU or another team from AQ would be a no brainer.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

I could live with TCU and Tech in the Indy Bowl, but I want a bigger, better bowl game.

Puppy JPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really niceJPetrus is just really nice JPetrus's Avatar

This is all speculation... It's wayyy to early to tell at this point. Still have to see how the AQ conferences play out and if they can fill their bowl tie-ins.

I would rather play somewhere else (preferably in the South) than the I-Bowl since we have played there already. Hell of a lot better than the Potato Bowl though. Let Utah State play there after they finish 2nd to us haha

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by wmladawg View Post
    No! Can live without ever seeing those goofy TCU fans again after last year.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I'd take it over several other options that's for sure. I still maintain liberty bowl vs UCF or HOD vs UTaustin are mytop two choices!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'll take whatever we get.

Varsity Bulldog Brister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the roughBrister is a jewel in the rough Brister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    We'll take whatever we get.
    Changed it for ya!
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 10-30-2012 at 10:42 AM.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

I am definitely not saying I would rather go to Idaho than the Indy bowl. That is the better option.

I'm just saying that now is the time to start politicking the regionals. I am a little hopeful that a nice CUSA bowl becomes available.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I am definitely not saying I would rather go to Idaho than the Indy bowl. That is the better option.

I'm just saying that now is the time to start politicking the regionals. I am a little hopeful that a nice CUSA bowl becomes available.
    This is why the more we are play exciting football and win big, the better the bowl will be. You can be assured that Bowl representatives will be watching.

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

To early for this !

Bulldog SoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the ears

It would be sad to see us go to the Indy bowl if we end up with an 11-1 record when we went to the very same bowl in 2008 with just a 7-5 record. I really hope we get to go somewhere fun for our bowl game

+ Reply to Thread