+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Louisiana Tech T-Shirt

Puppy tancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nice

New Louisiana Tech T-Shirt

Hello everyone,

My company, Southern Designs in Vidalia, LA has launched a new athletic line of t-shirts called "Fourth Quarter Apparel". We have just gotten two new designs approved for printing. These are officially licensed products with CLC and LA TECH so have no worries about the authenticity of the merchandise.

www.fourthquarterapparel.com - Has both shirts with photos and ordering options

Our family has Tech connections with various family members attending, and we are proud to have Tech as our first licensed school in our lineup. Please let us know if you have any product suggestions or requests!

Thank you to all and I look forward to becoming a familiar face around here.

Tance Hughes

- Admins, if I have posted this in the wrong area, please let me know. I don't want to intrude on the wrong board.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New Louisiana Tech T-Shirt

Link or pic?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone that can help us get more official LaTech "stuff" out there, the better. No worries about which board either! Thanks Tance, and we Tech folks appreciate Vidalia very much...y'all have been good to Tech in sending many great students to Ruston over the years.

Puppy tancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nicetancehughes is just really nice

Sorry, just realized that I didn't post the picture links! They should be in OP now.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Tance did you do any research before coming up with this design? Blue man! Our color is blue.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Tance did you do any research before coming up with this design? Blue man! Our color is blue.
    REFLEX blue, at that!

2006 Bowl Confidence Champion firedog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nicefiredog is just really nice firedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Maddawg's Tech t-shirt design:

You can't see the logo or text because according to Maddawg Tech's only color is blue.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Holy Boise, I thought our colors were red, white and blue. We're going to have to scrap our uniforms and go all blue like Boise. Oh well the Boise fans will feel good thinking we decided to copy them!

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Tance, We try to encourage everyone to wear blue to our games, so starting out with red or gray is probably not the most economical way to get your t-shirts introduced. We all like to wear some colors other than blue at times, but the most common and desireable shirts you will see will be blue. Not being critical at all here though, just giving you my opinion and glad to see that you have an interest in marketing to the Tech fans.
    Come check out our game day this weekend and it will be obvious to you where to start.

Welcome and good luck!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    Tance, We try to encourage everyone to wear blue to our games, so starting out with red or gray is probably not the most economical way to get your t-shirts introduced. We all like to wear some colors other than blue at times, but the most common and desireable shirts you will see will be blue. Not being critical at all here though, just giving you my opinion and glad to see that you have an interest in marketing to the Tech fans.
    Come check out our game day this weekend and it will be obvious to you where to start.

Welcome and good luck!
    THIS

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tancehughes View Post
    Hello everyone,

My company, Southern Designs in Vidalia, LA has launched a new athletic line of t-shirts called "Fourth Quarter Apparel". We have just gotten two new designs approved for printing. If anyone is interested in either of these designs, please call 318-336-8885 or e-mail office@southerndesigns.net to pre-order this design. These are officially licensed products with CLC and LA TECH so have no worries about the authenticity of the merchandise.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/c22.0.403.403/p403x403/319082_10151116858091748_376893267_n.jpg
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...16395086_n.jpg

Our family has Tech connections with various family members attending, and we are proud to have Tech as our first licensed school in our lineup. Please let us know if you have any product suggestions or requests!

Thank you to all and I look forward to becoming a familiar face around here.

Tance Hughes

- Admins, if I have posted this in the wrong area, please let me know. I don't want to intrude on the wrong board.
    Vidalia! what a neat town. Very progressive. Have been working with folks there: Mayor Copeland and others in developing that business center. Tons of potential there.

Where is your business located exactly? Would like to stop by for a visit next time I'm in V town.

dawg80, we are across the street from a new strip center that houses O'Reilly Auto Parts, Hibbett Sports, Snap Fitness, etc. Just expanded to get more square footage to allow us to offer these pre-print lines. Please do come by! I love showing off the place

Everyone else - We have some blue tees in the works.. Can't wait to show those also

BTW - For ordering, simply visit www.fourthquarterapparel.com - Site is not fancy yet, but operational for those interested. Thanks! I'm real excited to hear everyone's opinions, it does help!

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by tancehughes View Post
    dawg80, we are across the street from a new strip center that houses O'Reilly Auto Parts, Hibbett Sports, Snap Fitness, etc. Just expanded to get more square footage to allow us to offer these pre-print lines. Please do come by! I love showing off the place

Everyone else - We have some blue tees in the works.. Can't wait to show those also

BTW - For ordering, simply visit www.fourthquarterapparel.com - Site is not fancy yet, but operational for those interested. Thanks! I'm real excited to hear everyone's opinions, it does help!
    I travel thru every couple months. I'll be sure to stop in on my next trip.

Tance, the beautiful Mrs. CK3 & I are coming down to Natchez/Vidalia next weekend. I will make a point of stopping by and buying a new Tech-Tee.

Chuck we are open M-F, closed on Sat-Sun. Are you going to be able to make it on Friday?

+ Reply to Thread