+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tecmo Bowl Tech T-shirt

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Tecmo Bowl Tech T-shirt

Back in the day....we sometimes called it, "Jolly Lolly Polly".

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Ok. I hope the name is right this time.

Ok what am I doing wrong here? I keep throwing money at the screen and I still don't have this shirt. SOMEONE HELP.

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Ah, the memories !!! I would love to have one of these shirts !!! Where can I get one ?

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Dear Lord, someone make a poll or something!!!!

Seriously, my entire family would buy one of these things!!!!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Here's an idea.
    Pepsi can sponsor this shirt and put their logo on back.
    Free to the first 5k. What's that? About $25,000?

Let the red dots begin . . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Back in the day....we sometimes called it, "Jolly Lolly Polly".
    I once met an old timer in Camden who used that expression. I dont remember his name, but I was at a reception in his historic house, and and there was this smoked ham that raised my expectations of all ham from that point on.

Camden, ham, and Jolly Lolly Polly. I wanna say that was around 2004.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I once met an old timer in Camden who used that expression. I dont remember his name, but I was at a reception in his historic house, and and there was this smoked ham that raised my expectations of all ham from that point on.

Camden, ham, and Jolly Lolly Polly. I wanna say that was around 2004.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    sorry ... mad cow moment.

My bad.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Going back and looking at my old 1966 vintage short sleeve sweat shirt, instead of the beanie it has kind of a sailor looking hat with LA TECH around the front. Also just plain LOUISIANA TECH below the bull dog. I would try to scan it but its so dim and threadbare the image wouldn't show up. I probably should have taken better care of it, but it was my knock about shirt for many years. It has lots of paint stains and you can almost see through it where the fleece has come off. Speaking of beanies, at one time I had my older brother's freshman beanie. It said PUP '66 (class year not freshman year). Must have been about the last year that the boys wore them. The girls were still wearing the green beanies when I was a freshman in 1965-66. I always wondered why green. The guys were pretty much like that in the T-shirt above.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I would try to scan it but its so dim and threadbare the image wouldn't show up. .
    Scan a t-shirt? Do you not have a cellphone with a camera?

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Scan a t-shirt? Do you not have a cellphone with a camera?
    No, but I just took a digital photo and have a jpeg. How do I attach an image from my computer?

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

No, but I just took a digital photo and have a jpeg. How do I attach an image from my computer?
    Load the image on Facebook. Then copy it and paste it on here. It should work then.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

That shirt is fantastic. I'd buy one in a heartbeat. You should find someone who already makes Tech apparel and sell them the design.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Load the image on Facebook. Then copy it and paste it on here. It should work then.
    Seeing as how he doesn't have a phone with a camera, I would venture a guess he doesn't have a Facebook page.

Once the image is on your computer, open up a reply on this thread. Click on the small image icon above the text box and then select the tab "From Computer". Then click "select file" and navigate to the save location. Once you have selected it, click "upload".

+ Reply to Thread