+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: You know

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Re: You know

The fb comments to Tabby's article is a funny read. The couillons down in Lafayette are calling it"Cajun Hate"

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I went to the Shreveport Dick's last year and loaded up a shopping cart until it was overflowing, then I went to the cash register and said, "I couldn't find the Louisiana Tech shirts, where are they?" They gave me the wrong answer so they got to put everything in the cart back on the racks and shelves as I walked out and haven't been back.
    I love that. Makes me want to visit some other stores that I KNOW don't carry LA TEch stuff, and do the same thing......even if I don't have any intentions of buying anything at all anyway.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I love that. Makes me want to visit some other stores that I KNOW don't carry LA TEch stuff, and do the same thing......even if I don't have any intentions of buying anything at all anyway.
    I did notice a rack of camo shirts with the Louisiana Tech logo at the Bass Pro Shops store in Bossier City earlier today. It was the first time I've noticed those shirts in the store. It was surrounded by two racks of LSU camo shirts and one rack of other schools (Texas, Alabama, etc.), but Tech shirts were for sale.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We should all wish our beat writer from TNS gave a crap about us. He is an nlulm homer who considers himself stuck being our beat writer. He is HORRIBLE.

FWIW, Tabby is an lsu graduate who bust her ass to cover nlulm along with other stuff they pile on her. Even though she has the other crap to write about, she considers her first priority to be nlulm and ALWAY cover them first. Our guy is punching a clock.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I don't know about all this other school losing stuff you are all talking about. I just know I have this big ^&*^ eating grin on my face. Must be the time change or something. It will probably last right up until the time I start worrying about next weekends game. Right now I'm just happier than a bulldog ranked in the top 20!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    I went to the Shreveport Dick's last year and loaded up a shopping cart until it was overflowing, then I went to the cash register and said, "I couldn't find the Louisiana Tech shirts, where are they?" They gave me the wrong answer so they got to put everything in the cart back on the racks and shelves as I walked out and haven't been back.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    It might have been Sonny's answer to the classless thugs he just saw his team beat!
    That's my thinking and also what I heard at the end of the game from a couple of folks. Saw one of the players at Wing Stop and he mentioned that UTSA was a very dirty team.

+ Reply to Thread