+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tx State Roll Call

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Tx State Roll Call

Yea Novemberfest Yea!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog HokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the rough

I thnink I will there with my son.................still working out the details.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Will be there.

Where is a good place to go eat and have a drink before the game?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Dr. E try this place for really good eats! Onion rings and fried catfish are killer. http://clearspringscafe.com/newbraunfels.html. In New Braunfels close by.

Bulldog HokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the roughHokieDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Will be there.

Where is a good place to go eat and have a drink before the game?
    Kilt and all?

Big Dog justincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the roughjustincad is a jewel in the rough

Bulldog Overcusser Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOvercusser Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOvercusser Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOvercusser Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOvercusser Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOvercusser Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeOvercusser Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by ddgravy View Post
    Dr. E try this place for really good eats! Onion rings and fried catfish are killer. http://clearspringscafe.com/newbraunfels.html. In New Braunfels close by.
    I got food poisoning last time I ate there....

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay so I forgot to get my tickets beforehand... My wife and a buddy of mine are going with me to the game, and I'm trying to buy from the TxState website. I see you folks are sitting in Section 123, but that one and 223 are sold out. Did Tech get ALL of the tickets from Section 123? Should I buy mine in 122, on the side closest to 123?

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Heading out Friday at lunch, stop to watch the Dawgs beat aTm in basketball, then travel to Buda to spend the night. Playing golf at Circle C Ranch Saturday morning then will be there to witness another Bulldawg Football victory against TX State.

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

My family is set to go. 4 tickets in Section 207. Staying in Buda. My boys (ages 6 and 8) first LA Tech road trip. They are pumped. Going to San Antonio on Sunday for Alamo and Six Flags Fiesta. Go Dawgs!

Puppy ShoeBoy59 is an unknown ShoeBoy59's Avatar

I'll be there with another old roommate that lives in the San Antonio area. If you see two guys tailgating by themselves, that would be us. Stop by and say hi.

GO DAWGS!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeBoy59 View Post
    I'll be there with another old roommate that lives in the San Antonio area. If you see two guys tailgating by themselves, that would be us. Stop by and say hi.

GO DAWGS!
    I am in San Antonio too, w/ wife at son's house (a tech grad). Will look for you. This is a great weekend, visiting granddaughter and watching Tech Football.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

A buddy and I will be up in San Marcos tomorrow, sitting in Section 122. Can't wait!

Puppy aai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time aai004's Avatar

anyone tailgating this Saturday let me know, I'll be on my own until my buddy gets to San Marcos right before the game

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Heading that way. I need a ticket if someone has one....
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread