+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Playoff Brackets

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: Playoff Brackets

I'm still wondering if anyone knows what radio stations, if any, the games will be on.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    I'm still wondering if anyone knows what radio stations, if any, the games will be on.
    Gonna guess it'll be on some local station in the home market of the teams participating. Rummel has its own network, of sorts. Two stations! and it's always streamed live on-line.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Seems like WWL-AM airs these games, plus the teams' radio stations.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Sadly Haynesville doesn't have a radio station xD but I would guess I can get it from another source.

EDIT: I've always thought that would do amazingly well in Haynesville to, with the school having just enough tradition and history to interest groups other than just the normal fanbase, such as a few surrounding towns with football crazies. Also who wouldn't want to hear the annual Claiborne Parish Super Bowl? The time it was televised as CST's GOTW that stadium was ABSOLUTELY packed.

+ Reply to Thread