+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We Lost a true LA Tech Bulldog fan last Saturday.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: We Lost a true LA Tech Bulldog fan last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Hmm, I asked if there was another incident back in my post #10. I'm glad to know I wasn't totally off base and someone else thought there might be two incidents, although I surely hope there was not a second person taken to the hospital. The one I'm talking of was much later into the game, although maybe it took that long to finish CPR, etc., on Mr. Watkins. Regardless, I'm so sorry for his family. And being almost 62 myself, 63 is WAAAY too young.
    The incident with my friend occurred around 2:10PM. I don't know if there were any other incidents, since I was at the ER in Ruston and wasn't able to return to the stadium.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Thanks to All the BB&B TECH family for your kind words and thoughts. Right now, there is a void in my life. Your kind words have helped. I will be at the game in San Marcos, TX and at the Utah state game to support the Dawgs! We Are Bulldogs!!!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Dying in a duck blind with my old chocolate standing over mallard 4 drakes might be better, but I would settle being at a Louisiana Tech home game if I had a choice of where and when to die. But making love would be the best. Get real@

+ Reply to Thread