+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We Lost a true LA Tech Bulldog fan last Saturday.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Re: We Lost a true LA Tech Bulldog fan last Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    Prayers and condolences to Mr. Watkins' family and friends.

Mr. Watkins' obit: http://www.rose-neath.com/index.php/...67bec6827f8d85
    Althouhg I didnt know him, Mr.Watkins looks very familiar-I'm sure I have seen him around Tech over the years. My deepest condolences.

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

My prayers are with his family and friends.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot tell you how grieved I am to hear this. I am glad I got to host Phillip at his last tailgate but so, so saddened that it was his last. My heart and prayers go out to Phillip's family and of course to you.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    I cannot tell you how grieved I am to hear this. I am glad I got to host Phillip at his last tailgate but so, so saddened that it was his last. My heart and prayers go out to Phillip's family and of course to you.
    Just to let you know, he enjoyed your peach cobler sooooo much. He said it tasted just like the peach cobler his mother used to make. He had a great time at your tailgate. I took some photos of him with some of the cheerleaders. He was having a fun filled day. That makes it a lot easier for me, just knowing that.... and that you, my brother, and I were a part of it. Thanks, Rhino, you are a good friend.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

70 I am so sorry to hear this. My sympathies to you and to his family. This is so sad.

Champ MiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond reputeMiloBumP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Just to let you know, he enjoyed your peach cobler sooooo much. He said it tasted just like the peach cobler his mother used to make. He had a great time at your tailgate. I took some photos of him with some of the cheerleaders. He was having a fun filled day. That makes it a lot easier for me, just knowing that.... and that you, my brother, and I were a part of it. Thanks, Rhino, you are a good friend.
    Man...what a way to go!!! Phillip will be missed. What a moving story and responses from the BBB faithful. I had a nurse sitting by me who called the hospital. She said the EMTs had revived whoever was in the ambulance. Were there two separate incidents at the game? Once again thoughts and prayers to the family.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Rest in peace, fellow Bulldog.

Condolences to the family and his good friends.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Prayers to all his family and friends...thanks for sharing. Should be a moment of silence at the next home football game due to the nature and where this happened. Make it happen Athletic Dept.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Prayers from my wife and I. Always sad to lose a fellow bulldog.

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Prayers for his family and for you, his friend.

Bulldog DAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her game

Prayers and condolences to you and your friends' family

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Appreciate every day you have and the opportunities you have to do the things you enjoy. Prayers to you and his family.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts and prayers going out to the Family and Friends.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MiloBumP View Post
    Man...what a way to go!!! Phillip will be missed. What a moving story and responses from the BBB faithful. I had a nurse sitting by me who called the hospital. She said the EMTs had revived whoever was in the ambulance. Were there two separate incidents at the game? Once again thoughts and prayers to the family.
    Hmm, I asked if there was another incident back in my post #10. I'm glad to know I wasn't totally off base and someone else thought there might be two incidents, although I surely hope there was not a second person taken to the hospital. The one I'm talking of was much later into the game, although maybe it took that long to finish CPR, etc., on Mr. Watkins. Regardless, I'm so sorry for his family. And being almost 62 myself, 63 is WAAAY too young.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I've known Phillip since forever. He was 3 days younger than I am. Although I haven't seen him in 20+ years, I alway considered him a friend. He was always happy and there when you needed him. It makes me realize that even when you lose track of people, their influence in you life is forever. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

+ Reply to Thread