+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBS Sports Road to Saturday

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: CBS Sports Road to Saturday

My dtv shows Road to Saturday this Friday at 10:30 and again next Wednesday and Thursday. Would any of those be it? My DTV shows at the times someone posted for tomorrow as Tony Barnhart Show, Armed Forces Express and Onside College Football. So anyone think I will get it? Maybe friday night?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Any pub is good pub. That's all I got.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    What a voice the narrator possesses.
    Whats his name ? Would love to use him for more TECH things if possible.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yahoo! Presents The Road to Saturday, brought to you by Honda... re-airing tonight at 8 PM on CBSSports Network. Set your DVR's!!

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

The Road To Saturday: Direct TV, channel 613; Friday - 10:30 p.m. - my DVR is set.
    Did the search from the menu on remote, then hit search and browse... then chose smart search and typed in The Road To Saturday...wa la !

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    ESPNU All Access for 11/13 @ 5pm still show Louisiana Tech Football!
    Thanks. Now if my senility doesn't creep in I'll remember.

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

In regards to the show, while I can understand the drop in about being known for Womens' College Basketball - that just has not been so for about the last 20 years. I believe a better lead in would have been from the individuals that Louisiana Tech has put at the next level or home of hall of famers - TB, FD, WR, etc. Aside from that and showing a reverse pass that I have not seen to this point in the season - I liked the publicity. I very much appreciated the segment on #22 - Tyrone Duplessis. Far more to like than dislike and many of you may have enjoyed the introduction that included Womens' Basketball. That said, I thought this was about our football team.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

A couple of more seasons like this one and we'll be known as a football school.... thank goodness.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog jchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her gamejchaisson is on top of his/her game jchaisson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    What a voice the narrator possesses.
    I said the same thing to my wife as we watched.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    A couple of more seasons like this one and we'll be known as a football school.... thank goodness.
    Evidently the comment flew right over many people's heads. I almost blew a gasket. No way the producers came up with that on their own. Somebody planted that seed.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

First, a nice 30-minute special from CBS Sports Network.

Now another 30-minute special from ESPNU, as per this tweet . . .

@LATechFB: Saw a preview of the ESPNU 30-minute special on @latechfb that will air Tuesday. Another great look at the Bulldog program.”
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread