+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas State game thread

Bulldog TenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TenTwo's Avatar

Re: Texas State game thread

Thank GOD we got the ball first after half time.
    BULLDOGS gon' BULLDOG

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Maybe that defense will do better in the second half! Hope so!! They've played ok at times (brief) this year, but it needs to get better.
    This is the quarter it usually happens. I'm not expecting it tonight

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Man I haven't seen the Firejimoakes.com webmaster on BBB in a while. Defensive meltdown brings in all the strangers!
    Haha. I am here reading every day, just don't feel the need to comment on every topic. Plus, I am usually watching the games online or in person and not following the game threads.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Assante View Post
    I can't log back into Longhorn network for some reason
    it can't handle all the scoring. :icon_wink:

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I don't think that's it. I think it's just what Sonny said at the half. We need to score more points than they do. And I don't think he meant that as a compliment to the defense. Utah State is going to kick our ass.
    I agree. His tone and the way he said it made me think he was taking a shot at the defense. He needs to remember something though. That's HIS defense. Just as much as it's HIS offense.

Bulldog TenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TenTwo's Avatar

What is going on with our kickoffs that they are fair catching them on the 28??
    BULLDOGS gon' BULLDOG

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Defensive meltdown brings in all the strangers!
    It's like passing by a car wreck. You just can't help but take a peek.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I agree. His tone and the way he said it made me think he was taking a shot at the defense. He needs to remember something though. That's HIS defense. Just as much as it's HIS offense.
    Yep. This is his baby and he's gonna have to rock it sometime.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

here we go again......

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

anyone else lose their longhorn network feed at half? i paused it and can't get back on

Varsity Bulldog stuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the roughstuee is a jewel in the rough stuee's Avatar

One limo pulls up to another limo with Sonny in it. The window rolls down and Sonny asks, "pardon me, do you happen to have any defense?"

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TenTwo View Post
    I have always been told that Matt kicks it where they tell him to.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

This TSU announcer keeps saying the ball is on the "Bobcat 29" when he should be saying the "Tech 29". Driving me nuts.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TenTwo View Post
    I think there's a 20 MPH wind we were kicking into.

Varsity Bulldog LeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the roughLeggoDawgs is a jewel in the rough

Just too easy.

+ Reply to Thread