+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas State game thread

Firejimoakes.com
    Webmaster
    Beaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the roughBeaz17 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Texas State game thread

Quote Originally Posted by troylvaughn View Post
    parting of the red sea. red sea? i think the announcer just gave our defense it's official nickname. i like it!
    Does that make Spangler Moses?

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I like Lee too guys but I'm not sure the argument of getting the 3rd string RB the ball more holds a lot of water when the first string back has 139 yards 4TD's and is averaging 7.3 yards per carry and his back up is has 149 yards 1 td and 5.3 yards per carry.

Too much bitching in this thread about an offense that has scored 62 POINTS. and run up 650 yards of offense.

We need to keep our eyes on the ball. There is a reason we looked like crap tonight and it certainly wasn't the fact that we didn't get our 3rd string RB enough touches or our play calling was suspect. Our offense was amazing. You are all mad because it wasn't perfect. Well it's never gonna be perfect so be ready to stay mad. FIX THE DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This! I got no issues with the offense. The defense on the other hand...Come on, man!!!!

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

I like Lee too guys but I'm not sure the argument of getting the 3rd string RB the ball more holds a lot of water when the first string back has 139 yards 4TD's and is averaging 7.3 yards per carry and his back up is has 149 yards 1 td and 5.3 yards per carry.

Too much bitching in this thread about an offense that has scored 62 POINTS. and run up 650 yards of offense.

We need to keep our eyes on the ball. There is a reason we looked like crap tonight and it certainly wasn't the fact that we didn't get our 3rd string RB enough touches or our play calling was suspect. Our offense was amazing. You are all mad because it wasn't perfect. Well it's never gonna be perfect so be ready to stay mad. FIX THE DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS.

Bulldog TenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TenTwo's Avatar

what thread are you reading? lol
    BULLDOGS gon' BULLDOG

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by svb002 View Post
    From a woman's POV, terrible. Think about it, then ask yourself if a football team should be called that...
    The Red Sea?

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having a nervous breakdown here in Winnsborro. I've gone through a 12 pack of beer and the game ain't over!!!! I need to take up fishing or sumthin!!

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe we should blitz every play. What's the worst that could happen?

Bulldog TenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTenTwo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time TenTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    The Red Sea?
    Yeah. I think it's fine. That's just weird.
    BULLDOGS gon' BULLDOG

Varsity Bulldog troylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetroylvaughn Ultimate jerk and not worth your time troylvaughn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    Maybe we should blitz every play. What's the worst that could happen?
    ask gregg williams.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Crimson Tide ... doesn't seem to bother one of the most storied programs in college football that people might think, you know, from a womans point of view, terrible

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

ask gregg williams.
    So the worst is a bounty scandal?

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Wow. Jelly Bean is playing? I had no idea.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    I just want a little rest for the two guys carrying a lot of the load. The OFFENSE has played amazing. The problem is the defense. There is only one problem tonight. The defense. We know dude. No is one actually upset about the offense. The defense is obviously the issue. We know. Sadly we all know.
    That's why there is two of them. They get plenty of rest. Dixon has 19 carries. That's not too much by any means. But I like Hunter Lee too. I think he is great. There are times when we really don't get him enough carries. I think the last 2 games are great examples. When Dixon and Holley are just running over and around people at will I'm not worried about it. Plus, Lee is turning into a nice little WR.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

ask gregg williams.

just don't mention any opponents by name.

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

My comment about giving Hunter the ball was simply to spread it out more...he is a player, I have no problem with our offense, they are the only reason...ONLY reason we have but one loss. I agree our defense needs to get fixed BAD!

+ Reply to Thread