+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Look at the Positives

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Let's Look at the Positives

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    We won.

Sorry. That's all I have.
    It's enough. :icon_wink:

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I'm glad I'm still married. If she would have witnessed this behavior before we got married I'd still be a single man.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    I'm glad I'm still married. If she would have witnessed this behavior before we got married I'd still be a single man.
    I guess that's a positive. lol

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

My momma always said.......

If i put a bless his little heart in the statement , would it cancel out the negative?

Quote Originally Posted by TN Dawg 13 View Post
    My momma always said.......

If i put a bless his little heart in the statement , would it cancel out the negative?
    Not on this thread. This is only for good stuff!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

My positive comment: This game is over.

Seriously though, the terrible performance by our defense shouldn't overshadow the incredible performance by Kenneth Dixon and the rest of the offense. Breaking any record set my Marshall Faulk is worthy of praise. And the fact that Colby stands alone with no INTs on the season is also very positive.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt the team will be overconfident going into next week. Plus, we don't have to face the option again.

I loved the way our offense responded to the challenge and took this game!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

This IS the best Tech offense I have ever seen; amazing talent.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Positive: Our offense doesn't know what a turnover is. They're like machines. Sadly, our defense doesn't know what a turnover is either.

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    Positive: Our offense doesn't know what a turnover is. They're like machines.
    I fixed it for you.

Varsity Bulldog 1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough1962DAWG is a jewel in the rough

We make national recognition every week - maybe not for long but still get a mention (and in a "high-powered offense" way)
    I will one day be able to tell others I witnessed the 839 yard game and the 6000 yard season
    Running backs coming on a non-stop conveyor belt
    CC performances that no-one 2 years ago saw coming

And the fact that a certain #22 may be looking down on us and helping the LT score stay just ahead of the other team score - for all the defense failings you know that every player out there is leaving it on the field every week - you can see it. they said they would and they certainly are. Keep believing (it is hard) and this great season will be etched in us forever

Quote Originally Posted by 1962DAWG View Post
    We make national recognition every week - maybe not for long but still get a mention (and in a "high-powered offense" way)
    I will one day be able to tell others I witnessed the 839 yard game and the 6000 yard season
    Running backs coming on a non-stop conveyor belt
    CC performances that no-one 2 years ago saw coming

And the fact that a certain #22 may be looking down on us and helping the LT score stay just ahead of the other team score - for all the defense failings you know that every player out there is leaving it on the field every week - you can see it. they said they would and they certainly are. Keep believing (it is hard) and this great season will be etched in us forever
    This and I truly believe he is.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

I can't WAIT for Saturday!!!

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

Possible positive: Unless Oregon scores a lot more points against Cal very quickly, we will one again be #1 in offensive scoring.

I'm thinking I will go meet the team when they get home. They need to know we believe in them.

+ Reply to Thread