+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LaTech All Access - Bdfanatic

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

LaTech All Access - Bdfanatic

Any way to find out how much income Tech receives from All Access subscriptions?

This has to be one of the most counter productive things we do towards building a fan base. It should not be this difficult for people to listen to a Tech game.

Bdfanatic probably knows the numbers.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: LaTech All Access

I'm sure dumbo knows the numbers...they help pay his inflated salary!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem with video streams being premium. All audio streams should be free to everyone.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Bdfanatic?

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

For some of us who are out of state it has proven to be a great resource.

Quote Originally Posted by dchi72 View Post
    For some of us who are out of state it has proven to be a great resource.
    You should not have to pay to listen to it.

Since our radio network is so horrible we don't have a marketing source to get our product out. It shoudn't be this difficult to listen to a Tech Football game.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I think it would be nice if it was set up like below...

Free

Live Radio Stream
    Advertisements/Promos
    Press Conf/Press Interview

Premium
    Exclusive Coaches/Players/Admin Interviews
    Live Video Stream
    Weekly Tech Sports show (we really need to expand our content offering)

Anything that you'd place on a radio network (like a coaches show) should be free. Since we don't have a radio network.,,

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Anything that you'd place on a radio network (like a coaches show) should be free. Since we don't have a radio network.,,
    I agree.

Audio should be free. I would pay for video content.

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Since our radio network is so horrible we don't have a marketing source to get our product out. It shoudn't be this difficult to listen to a Tech Football game.
    Exactly. For the casual or new fan, how are they going to know that they have to go to All Access to even listen to the game? And once they figure it out, it won't be worth the trouble to them. You're not going to get anyone other than a die hard fan listening if you have to pay...and some fans like me will end up listening to the other teams broadcast online like many of us did on Saturday.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I go directly to the radio station websites and listen...I get Dave and Teddy wall-to-wall!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I go directly to the radio station websites and listen...I get Dave and Teddy wall-to-wall!
    Which station? 107.5 shuts their internet feed off during the game. Somebody has been turning it back on halfway through the postgame show (which is nice) so I have been able to catch some of it. I used to be a subscriber to the All Access but I didn't feel like I was getting value for my $$. If I'm going to support Tech, it will be through donations and not some jank-ass ppv system. The icing on the cake was the difficulty in cancelling - if I can't cancel something online they lose my business forever. That's why I broke up with Rivals.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just happy as hell to be able to get all the games for 79.95 a year. We had an AD one time that took the games off of KXKZ and put them on KPCH for a couple of years and the only way I could get the scores was in the Sunday or Monday paper. That really sucked.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I love having All Access. It has been great for the most part. Audio should be free.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Thank you. Unfortunately the people in the AD office haven't figured this out.

+ Reply to Thread