+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 point dogs to the aggies

Bulldog GoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her game

3 point dogs to the aggies

Am I missing something?

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 3 point dogs to the aggies

You probably don't know how good they are.

Bulldog GoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her game

I know exactly how good they are. Are you are saying you agree with that line?

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

It is a Vegas line. Bama was favored by 14 over A&M.

USU is good....we will play up to our competition and win by a touchdown again. Getting worked up over a line is crazy. Get worked up over something important, like why Johnnys is not served in the stadium. Why Coke is not served in the JOE!!!!!!

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs13 View Post
    I know exactly how good they are. Are you are saying you agree with that line?
    If you analyze their schedule, results and ratings then the line is probably generous th the Buldogs.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I hope we make a lot of people LOSE MONEY this Saturday. :icon_wink:

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me put it this way: You know how we struggled with NM State, UTSA, and Texas St? They were playing their 4th string guys in the 4th quarter against those teams... and their 4th string guys were doing better than we did.

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I hope we make a lot of people LOSE MONEY this Saturday. :icon_wink:
    You got that right. Let's hope being underdogs brings out the tough in the bulldog defense.

With the state of our economy, I've decided to invest with big Frankie from now on. This game looks to provide quite the return for junior's college fund.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdawg View Post
    You got that right. Let's hope being underdogs brings out the tough in the bulldog defense.
    This line is a HUGE show of DISRESPECT to our team. I hope somebody tells our players about it.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    This line is a HUGE show of DISRESPECT to our team. I hope somebody tells our players about it.
    Good locker room material for sure. Home underdogs as the #20 team in the country? I'd be pissed. Hell, I AM pissed. Nothing I can do but watch our Dawgs take care of business on the field though.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

at first blush it seems unlikely that a non AQ ranked in the top 20 could ever be a home dog to an unranked non AQ with an inferior record. and that is where the "good bulletin board material" talk comes in; and it is good bulletin board material for our guys, but they should not need any for a game like this.
    i think vegas is looking at two things in favoring utah state: 1. the old "good defense beats good offense" adage, 2. the body of work over the last month clearly favors utah state. we both have beat the same teams, they have just done it in more convincing fashion.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

The line says the USU is better than Texas A & M who beat us at home (or neutral site, depends on your view) by only 2.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

This year I have come to be disgusted with all these aggies. One beat us, one did us no favors in the ranks, and now these guys are favored! Lets show them exactly why we are where we are this year, and send them back to Logan glad to never be in conference with us again.

Although I will miss playing these guys in basketball.

Big Dog DogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the roughDogDawg is a jewel in the rough

That was the opening line. Anyone have an update? Sorry, blocked on such things here at work.

+ Reply to Thread