+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Move the Chains" Long Sleeve Tee Shirt

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

"Move the Chains" Long Sleeve Tee Shirt

I am planning to order long sleeve tee shirts this afternoon with the "Move the Chains" graphic on the back and "Louisiana Tech # 22" on the front left. See attached picture. To get these by Friday I have to place the order by Noon tomorrow - Wednesday November 14th. See pricing info below - if you want to order shirts email me at msmurk@bellsouth.net.

If I order 24 the price will be $23 each. If I order 36 - #18.50 each.
    Adult S- XL priced. For sizes lager than XL add $3.25 per x.

MovetheChains.jpg

Include your full name and size and number of shirts. I will have the shirts @ the TAG tent Saturday by 1:30 PM. Cash please when you pick up your shirt.

STF
    Last edited by SportTechFan; 11-13-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: "Move the Chains" Long Sleeve Tee Shirt

I e-mailed you. I will take an XL.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

I emailed you - need a Large

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

These are some good looking shirts, and I like that they honor TD.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by SportTechFan View Post
    I am planning to order long sleeve tee shirts with the "Move the Chains" graphic on the back and "Louisiana Tech # 22" on the front left. See attached picture. To get these by Friday I have to place the order by Noon tomorrow - Wednesday November 14th. See pricing info below - if you want to order shirts email me at msmurk@bellsouth.net.

If I order 24 the price will be $23 each. If I order 36 - #18.50 each.
    Adult S- XL priced. For sizes lager than XL add $3.25 per x.

Attachment 10151

Include your full name and size and number of shirts. I will have the shirts @ the TAG tent Saturday by 1:30 PM. Cash please when you pick up your shirt.

STF
    Bump

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

Email inbound. BTT

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Email'ed!

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

I emailed you this a.m. about two shirts. Not sure if this was in time or not ??

If you did you should have received an email back from me. Send me a pm if you did not.

+ Reply to Thread