+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Promotions, Specials, Giveaways, etc.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Ticket Promotions, Specials, Giveaways, etc.

I gave away my two season tickets to Parisdog, and since that time, I have had a few closet Tech fans come out of the woods looking for tickets. I have a friend that works at Counter Culture in WM, and she was able to get two free tickets. She then gave them to me, since she's a student at ULM, and I found a home for those two tickets within the hour.

As I was walking into work this morning, I was asked by a co-worker about any tickets deals, etc. that I was aware of since they are trying to bring a family of four to the game. This is a huge game for us, and we will definitely be damaged with student attendance since the quarter has ended. Keeping the dorms opens will only help us slightly.

With that being said, I am trying to see what all available promotions or secrets are out there about tickets. We need a great crowd. I don't think we'll hit the UTSA or Rice number honestly, but we need to be fighting for something similar. This game is huge to our players, the program, and the perception that we have nationally. I think any attention that we can get about discounted tickets, etc. should be publicized as much as possible. If I missed a similar thread, I apologize, but since I've been hit up with several requests over the last week, I thought it would be good to gather as much information as possible into one thread.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Ticket Promotions, Specials, Giveaways, etc.

These were placed all around Farmerville as of yesterday. As far as I can remember, this is the first time we've seen anything like this. Thanks to whomever is responsible for their production and placement:

002.jpg

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Has anyone called First National Bank to see if they have given away all the tickets they had at their locations?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Has anyone called First National Bank to see if they have given away all the tickets they had at their locations?
    They have PLENTY at the WM location (limit 2 per person).

Rock, go by and get a couple there.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    They have PLENTY at the WM location (limit 2 per person).

Rock, go by and get a couple there.
    Thanks for that info. I will let my co-workers know. Since I can't be there, I am trying to get as many others as I can to the game. I think, as of now, I have at least helped 8 other people get to this game.

Varsity Bulldog TechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the roughTechME is a jewel in the rough

Per the Louisiana Tech University facebook page:
    Please join us this Saturday, November 17th at 3pm as your 19th-ranked Bulldogs play for a back-to-back WAC championship and a possible berth in the BCS!

FREE hot dogs & hamburgers will be served in the DawgPound (Hide-Away Park) starting at 1pm
    STUDENTS—just a reminder that the dorms will remain open until Sunday at noon so you can stay to support our ‘Dogs
    MILITARY APPRECIATION GAME: $5 tickets to all past & present Military (presale only); pregame flyover; special Military-themed halftime show
    YOUTH DAY: $5 tickets to all kids 17 years & under (presale only)
    FREE RUSTON BRICK ZONE: opens at noon on the TAC hill
    MEMBERS OF THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL’S HIT TV SHOW “SONS OF GUNS”: signing autographs 12:30—2pm (Brennan Dodge tent in Tailgate Alley)
    SENIOR DAY: get to the stadium early to support our 32 seniors as we honor them during pregame

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

YOUTH DAY: $5 tickets to all kids 17 years & under (presale only)

Why complicate things? Just sell the dadgum tickets!

"Im sorry son. You had to purchase those $5 ticket before today. Since you are buying today, that'll be $15."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I called...First National Bank in Arcadia still has free tickets. They will now give you up to 4 until they run out. Y'all go get them and put them to use.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks FNB!!

As a side note, I thought Community Trust was the "official bank" of Tech Athletics...do y'all know of anything they're doing to help promote the game?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    Thanks FNB!!

As a side note, I thought Community Trust was the "official bank" of Tech Athletics...do y'all know of anything they're doing to help promote the game?
    These tickets were made available to all sponsors at very low cost, but there was a limited block of them. They were gobbled up fast.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    These were placed all around Farmerville as of yesterday. As far as I can remember, this is the first time we've seen anything like this. Thanks to whomever is responsible for their production and placement:

Attachment 10156
    I put them out in Farmerville yesterday morning. It was a bit chilly!

Quote Originally Posted by BRINGTHEPAIN View Post
    Thanks BTP!! GREAT job, Bulldog Brother.

Big Dog cberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to beholdcberg is a splendid one to behold

Maybe if we gave away "free" cell phones during half time would help - you think ?

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by BRINGTHEPAIN View Post
    Thanks BTP I was wondering the same as Chuc,k I saw them in town yesterday, awesome!

Puppy meddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the roughmeddawg is a jewel in the rough

Hi, long time reader. I've got two LSU grads who want to come to the game this weekend. Does anyone know of any ticket giveaways in the Shreveport area? Thanks and HBTD?!?

+ Reply to Thread