+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Make-A-Wish Child to be at the Utah St. Game

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Make-A-Wish Child to be at the Utah St. Game

On facebook, they are saying that Cael, the child that Quinton Patton gave his $300 Best Buy gift card to, will be in attendance Saturday.

Per LA TECH Athletics:

California Make-A-Wish recipient Cael Carmichael is coming to Ruston for this weekend's Tech-Utah State game. Cael met the Bulldogs in San Diego at a reception honoring the Make A Wish Foundation charity as the 2011 Poinsettia Bowl's charity of choice. One of the Tech players was so moved by the event he gave Cael his bowl watch and Best Buy gift card. Welcome to Louisiana Tech, Cael!

Last edited by ITdrummer; 11-15-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Mak-A-Wish Child to be at the Utah St. Game

Very good. I hope he has a great time!
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

I think "THE GENERAL" needs someone to help him ring THE BELL. I can think of noone better than Cael !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    I think "THE GENERAL" needs someone to help him ring THE BELL. I can think of noone better than Cael !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I dont know how to post pics on here but if you got Facebook, their are some great pics on LA TECH Athletics. #4 has put us on the map again....retire that jersey now!!!

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    That would be awesome!!

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, this is the coolest thing I've heard in a long while! Patton just earns more and more admiration every day. What a great guy, and I hope Cael has a fantastic day! Patton's got a good handshake too, which can never be underestimated! So many guys with crappy handshakes have turned out to be less than desirable individuals. Anyway, I just had to say I shook his hand after the Texas State game. I too hope Cael gets to ring the bell with Patton!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

How cool is that!!!! I hope Patton has the game of his life on Sat. and Cael will get to enjoy it.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

I wish Patton great success in the NFL, but when that time is through he is going to make someone a GREAT employee.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    I dont know how to post pics on here but if you got Facebook, their are some great pics on LA TECH Athletics. #4 has put us on the map again....retire that jersey now!!!
    Shared the album on Facebook. Hopefully this will convince some luke warm fans to come out to the game.

Wonder if we can get the local media to jump on this one.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

This was the picture that overwhelmed us last December. This is the young man that will be The General's special guest on Saturday.

God Bless Quinton Patton. He truly is a very special person!!

293730_10151366620266833_995334648_n.jpg

Puppy EE_2005_Bellott has turned a few heads around hereEE_2005_Bellott has turned a few heads around hereEE_2005_Bellott has turned a few heads around here

Don't post here hardly at all, but lurk quite a bit. The photo of Quinton and Cael is really touching. I am proud that Tech still produces young men with virtues and character like Quinton. I hope Cael really enjoys the game. God Bless them both!

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

My eyes actually welt up! The General is an awesome ambassador and definitely representative of everything good about TECH!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Here are the photos. One of my more touching events where I've pushed the button on the camera.
    Adrien Cole and The General went all out on this event with their gifts.

xIMG_1763.jpg22TechVsTCU.jpgxIMG_1768.jpgxIMG_1865.jpgxIMG_1878.jpg
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Remembered when this happened last year. God bless you Quinton. To one little boy you are a bright light in a very dark world.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Here are the rest of the photos. Honestly this was the most spontaneous, moving event I've evey witnessed and photographed.

Adrien Cole and The General just opened up their hearts at this press conference with all the Make-A-Wish Foundations kids from the San Diego area.

xIMG_1763.jpgxIMG_1768.jpgxIMG_1865.jpgxIMG_1878.jpg22TechVsTCU.jpg
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread