+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make-A-Wish Child to be at the Utah St. Game

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Mak-A-Wish Child to be at the Utah St. Game

Something tells me General Patton will be playing LIGHTS OUT on Saturday.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

bump
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog golfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the rough

The General "gets it".

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Not that he needed inspiration, but DAMN he got it. He is going to eat them up.

Senior Day, Tyrone's family in attendance, Kendrick coming back, - this team WILL be fired up!

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

This is awesome. Heard this kid speak last year at Poinsetia Bowl. He was such an inspiration to all that were at the luncheon. He is going to fire this team up.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdawg View Post
    This is awesome. Heard this kid speak last year at Poinsetia Bowl. He was such an inspiration to all that were at the luncheon. He is going to fire this team up.
    Thanks for that reminder. The kid was a great speaker, very moving moment at the luncheon on the aircraft carrier. That whole luncheon was beyond my expectations.

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Thanks for that reminder. The kid was a great speaker, very moving moment at the luncheon on the aircraft carrier. That whole luncheon was beyond my expectations.
    Absolutely....but this kids STOLE the show!!

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

WOW! I am misty eyed and that doesn't happen often!

I'm really proud of the guys on this team. No matter what their win loss record is, they are as good as any can be in the hearts of those who know of them.
    That is hard to find anywhere in this day and age!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I'm going to cry like a baby when Quinton rings that bell Saturday. I am so touched by this and we are so blessed. I hope I get to meet Cael. What an inspiring young man. And we can never say enough about Quinton Patton and his character and what he has brought to this school, this team and to Cael. What a spirit he has! What he shared was so much more than a watch and a gift card. I'm so proud of all our Dawgs. Y'all don't laugh at me when I cry. I love them all so much. Just a very special team that we all will remember forever.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

I think I might shed a tear or two myself, Dawgmatic! It always amazes me how we are able to get good players, all with extremely high values, and not a trouble-maker in the crowd! We are so blessed!!!

Big Dog aan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her gameaan is on top of his/her game

Our bulldogs are the team with the most character I have ever seen. Coach Dykes has done a wonderful job shaping these guys.

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

THIS is what Louisiana Tech is all about and why I love my school!!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by trenteverett View Post
    Ditto

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Beautifully said, Trent. 100% AGREE my Bulldog Brother.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Wow. That's a golden statement right there. Thanks for posting.

HD

+ Reply to Thread