+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cast of "Sons of Guns" love some Dawgs

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Cast of "Sons of Guns" love some Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Is this a promotion for their show?
    I think it's a promotion for Brennan dodge at their tailgate. Also good to get more people out to the joe so really a win-win.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    He's a fan of a school he ACTUALLY attended, which is unlike about 3.5 million other Louisianians.
    Well, excuse me for quoting his bio where it said he loved rooting for LSU. I did not intend to start anything, but any other time y'all would be in a twist because it said that. I know he went to LSU and don't care that he roots for them; however, he also graduated from Tech so I would think he could/should say that he loved to support the Dogs on his bio as well.

I guess he can have it both ways, but y'all sure do give heck to some lawyers and doctors on here who went to Tech but have LSU stuff all over their vehicles. And usually y'all seem to tend toward supporting your undergrad school first or at least it seems that in some of these threads. Never can tell how some of you will react to such. I only commented because I was reading along about his going to Tech and then it said he loved the tigers. It just really jumped out at me. In any event, maybe he will return to his roots this weekend and realize he can still support the Dogs as well. At least he himself is coming unlike the duck guy.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Turned down the volume for ULoLM adds so I must have missed it.
    Another post jogged my memory. It is an ad for Brennan Dodge. Still, it does mention they are at the Tech tailgate and mentions the gametime.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Well, excuse me for quoting his bio where it said he loved rooting for LSU. I did not intend to start anything, but any other time y'all would be in a twist because it said that. I know he went to LSU and don't care that he roots for them; however, he also graduated from Tech so I would think he could/should say that he loved to support the Dogs on his bio as well.

I guess he can have it both ways, but y'all sure do give heck to some lawyers and doctors on here who went to Tech but have LSU stuff all over their vehicles. And usually y'all seem to tend toward supporting your undergrad school first or at least it seems that in some of these threads. Never can tell how some of you will react to such. I only commented because I was reading along about his going to Tech and then it said he loved the tigers. It just really jumped out at me. In any event, maybe he will return to his roots this weekend and realize he can still support the Dogs as well. At least he himself is coming unlike the duck guy.
    I wasn't scolding you, hun. Ahhh...the beauty of the Internet. I've always said, if you went to school there, by all means...support 'em. I think the record would show I've been quite consistent in this position. I do tend to think if you went to TECH, regardless of whether undergrad or graduate, you should be a primary TECH FAN...but I'm shamelessly biased in that regard.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Way to go Tech. Announce something like this 2 days before it happens....
    I just don't see a lot of people coming to see these characters. I've watched the show a couple of times and it's just not that great.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I just don't see a lot of people coming to see these characters. I've watched the show a couple of times and it's just not that great.
    The first season was much better, before they started scripting the story-lines.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Little Dirty and Vettewrecker hogging the camera.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Boy, the girl must have a stiff back.

+ Reply to Thread