+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Day Activities

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Question Game Day Activities

Just wondering about game day activities, what are they and the times (other than graduation), and I apologize if they are already posted in another thread, didn't see them. I did see where the cast of Sons of Guns was going to be there and was just wondering about any other activities and what time pre-game started inside the stadium.

The Dawgs are enough attraction for me, but I am trying to bring some others along and the more info I have the better.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Game Day Activities

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    Just wondering about game day activities, what are they and the times (other than graduation), and I apologize if they are already posted in another thread, didn't see them. I did see where the cast of Sons of Guns was going to be there and was just wondering about any other activities and what time pre-game started inside the stadium.

The Dawgs are enough attraction for me, but I am trying to bring some others along and the more info I have the better.
    Just make you way over to Argent Pavillion before the game. You'll find free food, free ice cream, etc.... And if you hang around awhile, the Band of Pride will soon stop by and play a couple of songs while the RB's dance.

HD

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

also a B52 will fly over the stadium during the pre-game...

Varsity Bulldog CorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the rough CorneyDawg's Avatar

FREE hot dogs & hamburgerswill be served in the DawgPound (Hide-Away Park) starting at 1pm· STUDENTS—just a reminder that the dorms will remain open until Sunday at noon so you can stay to support our ‘Dogs
    · MILITARY APPRECIATION GAME: $5 tickets to all past & present Military (presale only); pregame flyover; special Military-themed halftime show
    · YOUTH DAY: $5 tickets to all kids 17 years & under (presale only)
    · FREE RUSTON BRICK ZONE: opens at noon on the TAC hill
    · MEMBERS OF THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL’S HIT TV SHOW “SONS OF GUNS”:signing autographs 12:30—2pm (Brennan Dodge tent in Tailgate Alley)
    · SENIOR DAY:get to the stadium early to support our 32 seniors as we honor them during pregame

Please join us this Saturday, November 17th at 3pmas your 19th-ranked Bulldogs play for a back-to-back WAC championship and a possible berth in the BCS! This will be a great matchup as Utah State is 8-2 and 4-0 in the WAC, and LA Tech is 9-1 and 4-0 in the WAC. Representatives from numerous bowls including the Orange Bowl will be in attendance, and it is important to demonstrate our great fan and alumni support!
    Saturday is Senior Day, and we will honor 32 seniors as they play their last game in Joe Aillet Stadium. We will also recognize the Tyrone Duplessis family. As you may remember, Tyrone, a member of the team, passed away suddenly in February, and this Saturday his family will be present for the first time since his passing to see his teammates play. Kendrick James, Tyrone’s teammate and roommate, will wear #22 in honor of his late friend. We will also welcome back a couple of Bulldog Legends. Former Tech greats Tim Rattay and Sean Cangelosi will be in attendance supporting their alma mater. We will honor them as our Louisiana Insurance Services LA Tech Legends between the first and second quarters.
    A number of special promotions are being offered including Youth (17 and younger) and Military Day; tickets for these groups will be only $5 (pre-purchase before Saturday only). East side tickets are available for as low as $20. To purchase tickets, go to LATechSports.com or call the Tech Ticket office at 318-257-3631.
    This has been a special season in the growth of your program and University. We need you in Joe Aillet Stadium Saturday to be loud and proud while wearing your school colors and supporting the team. Let’s demonstrate what a special place Louisiana Tech University is by packing the Joe on Saturday.
    Go Bulldogs!
    Leah Beasley
    Associate Athletics Director – Marketing/Game Management

How is this for Activities???

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks CorneyDawg!

Varsity Bulldog trenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of lighttrenteverett is a glorious beacon of light

What time will the Walk of Pride occur?

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Usually "exactly" 2 hours before gametime.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm excited about going into the TAC to hear D.R. speak during commencement.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I'm excited about going into the TAC to hear D.R. speak during commencement.
    Record it for us.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread