+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's nice to see ya'll use your dance team as hooter girls

Puppy Bulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the rough

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Re: It's nice to see ya'll use your dance team as hooter girls

I'm not following this...

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletproof lover View Post
    Unfortunately here at LSU our Golden Girls just dance and look nice. I think you should dress your Regal Blues in blue shorts and white tank tops. Also they could sell buffalo wings instead of lottery tickets. Guaranteed profit.
    Didnt you used to have a relative on the regal blues? I might be mistaken.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Weird thread, lol.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

WTF?

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Isn't your daughter a Regal Blue?

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

You think he was hacked?

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

Unfortunately here at LSU our Golden Girls just dance and look nice. I think you should dress your Regal Blues in blue shorts and white tank tops. Also they could sell buffalo wings instead of lottery tickets. Guaranteed profit.
    Solid post

Puppy Bulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the roughBulletproof lover is a jewel in the rough

Sorry, but I'm floored. I've never seen a Division I dance team have to sell tickets at a football game and aren't allowed to cheer until all the tickets are sold. Did you notice about 6 present at kickoff? Stuff like this just doesn't happen in my neck of the woods. I'm curious how that will look to the opposing fans in Comference USA? I think you'll agree, second rate.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Sorry, but I'm floored. I've never seen a Division I dance team have to sell tickets at a football game and aren't allowed to cheer until all the tickets are sold. Did you notice about 6 present at kickoff? Stuff like this just doesn't happen in my neck of the woods. I'm curious how that will look to the opposing fans in Comference USA? I think you'll agree, second rate.
    Most fans don't give a $#!t about cheerleaders if you want to know the truth. They're there to watch football, not cheerleaders. I'm sure that's not what you want to hear since you are a parent of a dancer/cheerleader, but that's the truth.

Apparently your secondary doesn't care much about tackling or covering receivers either.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently your secondary doesn't care much about tackling or covering receivers either.
    We know, Tigger.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Hummmmm....do we want to open up the can of worms regarding the golden girls?

Wow!!! No, lsu fans do to want that....

Glass houses man.....glass house.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Hummmmm....do we want to open up the can of worms regarding the golden girls?

Wow!!! No, lsu fans do to want that....

Glass houses man.....glass house.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't take you long to return to your true colors.

+ Reply to Thread