+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/19 SE Missouri St game

Varsity Bulldog Ellis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around here

Re: 11/19 SE Missouri St game

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    Kyser only played 10 minutes in game 1, so maybe he won't be as tired as UT-C
    Sounds like we should be ok. UT-C has really struggled except for 1st half vs Kansas where Farad Cobb had 18 points and hit 5 3-point shots. I think he will be the player to watch for them. If we can defend the perimeter well then we should come out 3 and 0 in Chattanooga. Keep it up Dawgs!

And for anyone wanting to watch the game for $8.95 you can watch it at https://www.nmnathletics.com/liveEve...B_OEM_ID=17700.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    LT wins 67-63
    Had a friend ask me if that was a Tech football final.

Just kidding! But, I did, seriously, have someone ask me about the Troy score (70-46). I said, could have been, had we played Troy in FB. But, no...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post

Trivia question for TECH fans -- What are Mocs? You will probably be surprised to find out the answer.
    You're right I was.

http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.db...CLID=204825720

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The Tennessee River makes a big curve in Chattanooga and that has been known as "Moccasin Bend" for 200 years. I'm sure it's name was derived from an indian tribe that had its village there, or something like that. That's fairly obvious.

My dog just killed a Mockingbird that was swooping down at her. Feathers all over the yard! What a mess! But....don't mess with a dog, eh.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I listened to SEMO's broadcast of the game and their guy said something interesting... He was talking about Appleby and how they couldn't defend him. Then he said that one of their assistant coaches (i think) was sent to look at Appleby while he was playing hs ball. The coach came back and said "he can't play." The irritation in that announcer's voice was classic!!

Varsity Bulldog Ellis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around hereEllis88 has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I listened to SEMO's broadcast of the game and their guy said something interesting... He was talking about Appleby and how they couldn't defend him. Then he said that one of their assistant coaches (i think) was sent to look at Appleby while he was playing hs ball. The coach came back and said "he can't play." The irritation in that announcer's voice was classic!!
    I heard that also.. He also said that Tech's d would be the best defense they face all year. He had nothing but good to say about Tech.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post

+ Reply to Thread