+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champ's new conspiracy theory

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Champ's new conspiracy theory

Last year vs. Hawaii, with this same officiating crew, I speculated that the refs were on the take. Motive? The WAC wanted make Tech look bad so we would be a less attractive candidate to defect to CUSA. (At that time, it looked like the WAC might still have a chance to make it if it could hold on to its remaining fball members.)

Remember Benson was at that game too. When I suggested on the postgame show that Mr Peanut may have been there to make a cash drop, I got laughed off the air.

Fast forward to last Saturday, and the same refs KNOW they will not have jobs with the WAC next year. If they ever want to be college referees again, they will have to ingratiate themselves to some new conference. And there are FIVE, very rich, very powerful conferences with a vested interest in a Tech loss last weekend. You think they want to share the pie with yet another johnny-come-lately bcs buster? I thinketh notteth.

Lo and behold, who shows up but representatives of the Discover Orange Bowl. Precisely the organization that does NOT want Tech to succeed, lest they should have to host some unwashed N.La rednecks in Miami come January. And since the word is out that Robert Cameron's crew will deliver the result you want -- for a reasonable fee -- the OB reps show up with cash in hand.

No refs could possibly be as incompetent as what we saw Saturday evening. No -- those cats are corrupt.

We've known for a month now that WAC refs had it in for Tech. Now we see why. But Tech's been good enough to beat paid-off refs plus bad teams. But not quite good enough to beat an average team with crooked zebras.

Some folks will say to give credit to a great effort by the Blue Aggies. I say phooey on that. They played dirty all night because they were allowed to. Colby's first pick doesnt even happen if QP isnt being dry-humped by the USU CB on the preceding play.

Some folks will say our defense has been looking for trouble, and it finally caught up with them. I say they play just fine when they're not being held on every single dam down.

Make no mistake folks ... those refs were on the take, the BCS was on the give.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Champ's new conspiracy theory

You have nailed it! I'm all in on this theory!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I'm all for this!!! We should burn those mothers down!!!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I had never seen a game fixed by the refs before Saturday night. The Hawaii game was very boarder line....this past Saturday was a disgrace.

There is no doubt the fix was on and someone got paid.

LHSAA can't even top what happened at JAS Saturday night.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The BCS was guaranteed a huge savings for the "haves" Saturday night.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I had never seen a game fixed by the refs before Saturday night. The Hawaii game was very boarder line....this past Saturday was a disgrace.

There is no doubt the fix was on and someone got paid.

LHSAA can't even top what happened at JAS Saturday night.
    I heard a fan yell that the refs must have been from the Shreveport YMCA youth league.

That's an insult: to the Shreveport Y league refs.

I can attest that The Shreveport Y refs are much better. I'm happy to see those Wac ref SOB's GONE even more than seeing Benson gone.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Normally I'd laugh and say, "good one," but I honestly can't think of any other reason for this. I think the most telling action was the 15 seconds it took to spot the ball on our very last drive that killed the clock.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I don't know how anyone could watch that game and not see all of the no calls right in front of the refs. Utah State is a great team, but something was up with those refs.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

It was so bad I almost believe this.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Anyone that watched the game would have a very difficult time arguing with your theory. They were dreadful!

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Ok, I'll take the bait... Why call those penalties on USU early in the game that kept it from being a blow-out?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9 View Post
    Ok, I'll take the bait... Why call those penalties on USU early in the game that kept it from being a blow-out?
    Cant make it TOO obvious.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Pretty sure I saw a guy with a brief case passing it to an official on the "grassy nole" in the South end zone.....

Bulldog SoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Baaaaaahahaha! The best analogy for what happened!

+ Reply to Thread