+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champ's new conspiracy theory

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Champ's new conspiracy theory

When my wife is making holding calls that are five feet in front of the ref and the ref doesn't call it, you can believe that Champ is on to something.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

The most egregious thing to me wasn't even the holding no calls, it was the flat out assault the one USU guy committed against our guy with no punishment.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I vote stupidity. A conspiracy would require thought on the part of the crew.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

whatever their reason, they made up their mind ahead of time that they would not call defensive holding or pass interference.

Varsity Bulldog CorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the roughCorneyDawg is a jewel in the rough CorneyDawg's Avatar

I think the DA in Lincoln Parish should have filed assault charges against the USU player on that Kickoff play. If you would have done that outside the stadium,you would have gone straight to jail.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Last year vs. Hawaii, with this same officiating crew, I speculated that the refs were on the take. Motive? The WAC wanted make Tech look bad so we would be a less attractive candidate to defect to CUSA. (At that time, it looked like the WAC might still have a chance to make it if it could hold on to its remaining fball members.)

Remember Benson was at that game too. When I suggested on the postgame show that Mr Peanut may have been there to make a cash drop, I got laughed off the air.

Fast forward to last Saturday, and the same refs KNOW they will not have jobs with the WAC next year. If they ever want to be college referees again, they will have to ingratiate themselves to some new conference. And there are FIVE, very rich, very powerful conferences with a vested interest in a Tech loss last weekend. You think they want to share the pie with yet another johnny-come-lately bcs buster? I thinketh notteth.

Lo and behold, who shows up but representatives of the Discover Orange Bowl. Precisely the organization that does NOT want Tech to succeed, lest they should have to host some unwashed N.La rednecks in Miami come January. And since the word is out that Robert Cameron's crew will deliver the result you want -- for a reasonable fee -- the OB reps show up with cash in hand.

No refs could possibly be as incompetent as what we saw Saturday evening. No -- those cats are corrupt.

We've known for a month now that WAC refs had it in for Tech. Now we see why. But Tech's been good enough to beat paid-off refs plus bad teams. But not quite good enough to beat an average team with crooked zebras.

Some folks will say to give credit to a great effort by the Blue Aggies. I say phooey on that. They played dirty all night because they were allowed to. Colby's first pick doesnt even happen if QP isnt being dry-humped by the USU CB on the preceding play.

Some folks will say our defense has been looking for trouble, and it finally caught up with them. I say they play just fine when they're not being held on every single dam down.

Make no mistake folks ... those refs were on the take, the BCS was on the give.
    This is one time you and I AGREE.

Since last year's Hawaii game, even my wife has been telling me that the WAC refs (specifically the Robert Cameron crew) are corrupt and dirty. On the take. There's no way they can be that incompetent and still feed and clothe themselves. And with all the money involved in college football these days, it's foolish to think the college game isn't susceptible to corruption. People are murdered every year for a whole lot less.

HD

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I could say the same for the Texas State game. It was a friggin' debacle. It was obvious they were letting the thugs from San Marcos get away with murder on the field. Thank God we're done with this horrible conference after this weekend...

+ Reply to Thread