+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfer

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Transfer

Wonder how many college coaches are wondering how they could get Jack Taylor to transfer to their program ??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2170944.html

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Transfer

None...what a worthless, stupid, cowardly game/record. To have the kid stay back and not play defense is terrible; a true mockery of the game of basketball. The fact that when he shot and missed that his team was instructed to not shoot, but pass the ball back to him is awful. His coach should be let go.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    None...what a worthless, stupid, cowardly game/record. To have the kid stay back and not play defense is terrible; a true mockery of the game of basketball. The fact that when he shot and missed that his team was instructed to not shoot, but pass the ball back to him is awful. His coach should be let go.
    "Would people be celebrating me if I scored 138 points?" Bryant asked reporters. "You know how it is. Some people would, some people wouldn't. They can all kiss my . . . I'm sure (Taylor) feels the same way. If you score 138 points, you kind of have license to tell people to (expletive) off."

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/point...180436301.html

+ Reply to Thread