+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ULL Band in Macy's Parade?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

ULL Band in Macy's Parade?

Anyone see the "Pride of Acadiana" band in the Macy's parade? Caption on screen was University of Louisiana with Lafayette, Louisiana beneath it. Matt Lauer did call them the UNiversity of Louisiana at Lafayette marching band, at least. One of their trumpet players got the humanitarian community service award from macy's given to one deserving band member in the whole parade, so congrats to him for that, at least.....

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: ULM. Band in Macy's Parade?

OK, my bad on the thread title and I don't know how to fix it.

I blame it on autocorrect or that my mind was still on the Tech/ULM koozie thread.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: ULM. Band in Macy's Parade?

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    OK, my bad on the thread title and I don't know how to fix it.

I blame it on autocorrect or that my mind was still on the Tech/ULM koozie thread.
    It was actually the perfect title for this thread.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: ULL Band in Macy's Parade?

I don't watch silly parades. But, I do have a question, how come NYC wasn't having a hissy-fit about this parade like it did for the NYC Marathon? Aren't people still w/o power and such?

Oh! that's right. Rush said that obummer returned to NY/NJ and proclaimed the Sandy disaster fixed, and the dutiful lamestream media reports it so. OK. Carry on then.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don't watch silly parades. But, I do have a question, how come NYC wasn't having a hissy-fit about this parade like it did for the NYC Marathon? Aren't people still w/o power and such?

Oh! that's right. Rush said that obummer returned to NY/NJ and proclaimed the Sandy disaster fixed, and the dutiful lamestream media reports it so. OK. Carry on then.
    You raise an excellent point!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

You know it was a bad parade when the ULL band is in it, and a clown drops dead right in the middle of the parade (both really happened)!

Oh, my, how terrible about the clown! And did someone fix the thread title? I would have sworn it had ULM in it to begin with, thus my second post. I would also almost swear I typed in ULL and not ULM the first time. I think I'm losing my mind.

Aha, i see the stupid autocorrect on my iPad turns ULL into ULM for some reason, which is how it got there to start with. Did someone change it to ULL?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    Oh, my, how terrible about the clown! And did someone fix the thread title? I would have sworn it had ULM in it to begin with, thus my second post. I would also almost swear I typed in ULL and not ULM the first time. I think I'm losing my mind.

Aha, i see the stupid autocorrect on my iPad turns ULL into ULM for some reason, which is how it got there to start with. Did someone change it to ULL?
    Oh no! Guess ULL has gotten to Apple, too! Seems like NO ONE can call them ULL!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

On ESPN's "Gameday" telecast this morning, Rece Davis and Kirk Herbstreit were talking about Florida's big season and how important the miracle win over "Lafayette" was to Florida's chances at a BCS title shot. The called ULL "Lafayette" three times in about 20 seconds.

HD

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    On ESPN's "Gameday" telecast this morning, Rece Davis and Kirk Herbstreit were talking about Florida's big season and how important the miracle win over "Lafayette" was to Florida's chances at a BCS title shot. The called ULL "Lafayette" three times in about 20 seconds.

HD
    You just reminded me. I heard one of the talking heads on ESPN Radio call them "Louisiana Bayou Labatre". That was as good as it gets.

+ Reply to Thread