+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Athletes

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Athletes

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    It honestly has more to do with coaching than anything else. Look at my alma mater Haynesville for a good example. Not a large pool to draw from, but they have consistently made the playoffs for I think approaching 30 years now, which is pretty incredible if you ask me.
    Haynesville and Oak Grove are both special. More so Haynesville IMO.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Haynesville and Oak Grove are both special. More so Haynesville IMO.
    Haynesville in the 90's was about as good as any team in the state. 95 or 96, I think anyway, should show that what with the back to back wins over Evangel and WM.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    It honestly has more to do with coaching than anything else. Look at my alma mater Haynesville for a good example. Not a large pool to draw from, but they have consistently made the playoffs for I think approaching 30 years now, which is pretty incredible if you ask me.
    Haynesville? Right....Go Pelicans!

(just messing with ya!)

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Go Pelicans!
    You mean Haynesville's annual whipping boy?

+ Reply to Thread