+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech apparel issues

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

Tech apparel issues

I see the football team wearing tshirts with normal size logos, etc..... Everything I order online comes with monstrous logos on it. I got one the tshirts with bulldog head logo.....the logo covers the entire chest of shirt. Looks like a shield. No one on earth loves the Dawgs more than me, but good grief! Same thing with bookstore stuff.

What is the deal? Have a lost touch with what looks appropriate?

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech apparel issues

Yes you have. That's the style now a days. Bigger is always better.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Team gets their stuff plain from NIKE, then it's embroidered/screened locally. dunno about everyone else.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

It's unfortunate we can't get high quality brand name apparel. There was a bit of a renaissance when CDD came on the scene and Tech Team Shop started up. I'm glad I bought a bunch of their HQ brand name stuff when I had the chance. Even the bookstore had good stuff (Nike and UA). I would love just a few plain tees with just the words Louisiana Tech in a normal size. If you look at the few Nike polos on the official team shop all they have in stock is 3XL sizes. I'm not sure what happened to Tech Team Shop. It looks like they have one to a business model similar to what my company has for our corporate apparel - outsourced to a logo apparel shop that will print/stitch whatever logo and you are stuck with the apparel they source. In the beginning it seemed like they were actually getting stuff in from Nike designed for Tech.

I would like to see DaNation or somebody like DirtyCoast down in New Orleans do some trendy, clever Tech shirts. They have some clever Saints tees: http://www.dirtycoast.com/store/by_category/48/shirts

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

No telling how many UA Charged Cotton tshirts we could sell if they just had either logo in normal size print on the front top left.

+ Reply to Thread