+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's all how you finish

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

It's all how you finish

I haven't felt this way about my beloved bulldogs since the season JBIII was canned. I think JBIII's squads played with much more heart. We may have 9 wins but to me this season feels like a failure - it feels like the time you put it with a girlfriend only to have her end up being bats**t crazy or something like that.

I would like to say the few weeks we were in the top 25 was fun, but it really wasn't. it was nerve racking to watch every game because our Defense is so bad.

All we can hope for now is to string together winning seasons and consecutive bowl appearances. And hope we don't end up like Southern Miss; i guess it could be worse.

Cheers

Puppy sxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the roughsxg023 is a jewel in the rough

Re: It's all how you finish

People say that we are better than ULM... Um... I am sure we would score on them but I have NOOOO confidence our defense would stop Browning even once. I pray we do not play them in a bowl game because he will make our defense look even worse than they do normally. Hell Texas St's qb made us look bad and they are HORRIBLE!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

This season was a total dissapointment. Period.... End of discussion. You don't beat a team with a winning record in FBS football and you are a failure. Our coaches are overhyped and totally uncapable of bringing this programto the next level. I think we have the talent and these are kids so I would never place blame on them. I don't know if I can bare to drive to Shreveport and watch this again.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

If changes are made, I would consider spending my hard to come by $$$ to travel and see them play. If status quo, I'd be more likely to send Pelosi a campaign donation.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    If changes are made, I would consider spending my hard to come by $$$ to travel and see them play. If status quo, I'd be more likely to send Pelosi a campaign donation.
    We need a like button! I laughed out loud and its nearly 4 AM!

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

The worst part of last night was that we laid that turd on national TV!! For all the world (including bowl committees) to see!!

Bulldog SoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the ears

I'm disappointed right there with y'all because of what we COULD have done. But this is college football, man. Seasons are remembered by the results. Fact is, most people aren't gonna remember this season as the year we beat nobodys and lost to somebodys, most people are gonna remember this as the year we went 9-3. I mean, how often do we do that??? Even with our WAC schedule!... I'm just too used to seeing seasons where we struggled for just not good enough for a bowl game to be mad about 9-3

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

After last night....Well.....DAMN!!!

+ Reply to Thread