+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: N.C. State and Dykes

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: N.C. State and Dykes

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    That hire would carry the most irony.
    Nothing ironic at all.

Permission to talk with Sonny was simply conditioned on a money game.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    This just can't be. SD REALLY DOES love Ruston! No really!
    I smell what you're stepping in. People are so stupid sometimes, I wear the tinted glasses but I'm not an idiot.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Nothing ironic at all.

that was good.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

So we will be looking for a HC and AD soon? What is Dooley up to these days?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Nothing ironic at all.

Our HC and OC for a money game - I'd say we got the lion's share of that deal!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Should have said IMO, but I'd bet on it.

We left him hanging twice and he is already making more than we are paying Dykes.
    I'm 50/50 on that. Would think if we are his only semi-decent offer that he would jump at the chance. BUT you definitely have a good point that he has been stung twice and it might have left a poor taste in his mouth. I hope that is not the case

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Classic!

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I'm 50/50 on that. Would think if we are his only semi-decent offer that he would jump at the chance. BUT you definitely have a good point that he has been stung twice and it might have left a poor taste in his mouth. I hope that is not the case
    He would be dumb not to at least consider it. Come here for a couple years, have moderate success, and more than triple your salary.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I will sure miss MCSD

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

OK, that's pretty funny. Bruce, what say you?

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

TS for interim! Please say it ain't so.

Bulldog Civil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really niceCivil Dawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    TS for interim! Please say it ain't so.
    I laughed out loud when I read that...talk about just our luck..

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/11/...emergency.html but only expected to define the amount and length of a employment contract :icon_wink:

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Given the last few weeks, I've adopted the Armageddon, "Well you're on the asteroid headed for Earth. Enjoy the view." mentality.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Given the last few weeks, I've adopted the Armageddon, "Well you're on the asteroid headed for Earth. Enjoy the view." mentality.

+ Reply to Thread