+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: N.C. State and Dykes

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: N.C. State and Dykes

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    NCSU fans

Hmmm. If these two can be my assistants, I'll coach NC St for free!!!!!

HD

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714 View Post
    Bet he's wishing we had a defense. We have a mediocre defense and he's deciding if he's staying for the Orange Bowl or leaving after the bowl game to go to whichever school he wanted to coach in!
    I told you guys a week ago that ANY SCHOOL would have a hard time selling Dykes to their alumni base when the man has NO DEFENSE whatsoever. I'll bet he (Dykes) is wishing he had focused on defense now.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Apparently Dykes isn't going to NC State. CBS just reported that the Northern Illinois coach got the job.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Hmmm. If these two can be my assistants, I'll coach NC St for free!!!!!

HD
    Which two?

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    I think he should be out of OUR hunt.
    I think we need to borrow his office next week in order to interview.....surely he would understand.

+ Reply to Thread