+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LATech Presidential Interview

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LATech Presidential Interview

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    We all tried to tell you it wasn't rigged from the beginning.

I heard it was so close that it came down to who had more vowels in their name.
    I thought it was, "Who has less cartilage in their left knee".

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I thought it was, "Who has less cartilage in their left knee".
    I heard they tied on that one and had to move on to the vowel thing.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

I would have responded earlier, but got side tracked and ended up going to the Basketball game. The interview with Dr. Duane Hrncir was just a series of questions dealing with reactions to budget cuts, cost of living vs. faculty and staff salaries, and there was one question on athletics. Dr. Duane Hrncir seemed to nail every question, I didn't see the previous interview with Dr. Les Guice, so I couldn't give a good judgment on who did better.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

In other news......water is wet!!!

+ Reply to Thread