+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 cusa

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 2014 cusa

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    OK, how's this look? Tech and S Miss to the Big East. Tulsa and/or UTEP to the MWC or just UTEP leaves for the MWC. The BE and MWC put a merger type agreement in place for strength and power (plus become a semi-"have"blocking the smaller "have not" guys). Then the Champions of the BE and MWC play each other for a big boy BCS Bowl slot. Just for MD and HD.
    Anything would beat what's gonna be left of the "fake CUSA" in 2014. Geez. Talk about a crappy lineup.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus_KKY View Post
    Big East still needs one more team by 2015 to balance Navy coming in. They will take a western team (CUSA West or Mountain West team). I think they will take a Mountain West team to keep BSU & SDSU happy. the Mountain West will then pluck UTEP, Tulsa, or UTSA (or possibly a combination of these) from CUSA. Then CUSA will pull from WKU, NMSU, Arkansas State, or an FCS team. As long as the 5 cartel conferences are done plundering each other and the Big East, we should be done with realignment until this summer or after the 2013 season ends.
    Don't forget about BYU. Their talks with the BE "fell apart" earlier, but with all that has happened this week, I would not be surprised to see them reconsider. They would give BSU and SDSU another partner, and would not require any further movement by the MWC, since they are already independent.

Tech and USM to the Big East sounds good these days, but I will believe it when I see it.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    Don't forget about BYU. Their talks with the BE "fell apart" earlier, but with all that has happened this week, I would not be surprised to see them reconsider. They would give BSU and SDSU another partner, and would not require any further movement by the MWC, since they are already independent.

Tech and USM to the Big East sounds good these days, but I will believe it when I see it.
    Why would BYU reconsider a weaker Big East. I guess maybe the Big East would be more willing to give them what they want regarding TV rights?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Why would BYU reconsider a weaker Big East. I guess maybe the Big East would be more willing to give them what they want regarding TV rights?
    Exactly.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

So, as of right now, the most positive thing we have going for us is no travel to Moscow and San Jose. WooHoo!!

+ Reply to Thread