+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CUSA Adds MTSU

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

CUSA Adds MTSU

You heard it folks. The blue raiders are in.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

Re: CUSA Adds MTSU

If so, then welcome to MTSU.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I'm fine with it.

And some may crucify me for this, but if it came down to it, I honestly wouldn't mind if ULL were added.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Dear Les Guice,

Congratulations on your recent appointment as president of Louisiana Tech University. Among the many improvements I would like to see at my beloved university, one of particular interest is the conference and teams our athletic program is associated with. Given the recent tumultuous changes in the landscape of conference alignment, it is apparent Tech should know it's place, but also have a goal for future conference membership and understand what it will take to reach that goal. That said, what conference would you realistically strive to see Louisiana Tech be a part of in the next 5 years?

Sincerely,
    Happy but unsatisfied Louisiana Tech alum

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I'll hold my nose...

I expect the Cajuns to be next in line
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'll hold my nose...

Several sources have hinted that FAU is next on the list.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Interesting. Does FIU have enough pull to keep FAU out or does Tech have enough pull to keep ULofL out? Does they even want in since they're destined for the Big12?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I'll hold my nose...

Ditto!! At least we can say we can have a say/vote and screw over NLU/ULM.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I'll hold my nose...

I can live with that if it means sticking it to the juco.

Varsity Bulldog Lazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of light Lazarus_KKY's Avatar

I think WKU & FAU are in front of ULL in the selection process.

SBC 2.no

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I'm fine with it.

And some may crucify me for this, but if it came down to it, I honestly wouldn't mind if ULL were added.

I wouldn't mind it either, as long as they stay as competitive in the future like this year, because they are in the same boat as us in losing a lot of seniors.

Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Interesting. Does FIU have enough pull to keep FAU out or does Tech have enough pull to keep ULofL out? Does they even want in since they're destined for the Big12?
    I've read that FIU is the one pushing to have FAU added.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I'm fine with it.

That's just idiotic. Consider yourself crucified.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

MTSU has a better program than Tulane. Advantage CUSA.

+ Reply to Thread