+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bowling. LA Tech Bowling Travel to Compete in Track Kat Clash

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. LA Tech Bowling Travel to Compete in Track Kat Clash

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's bowling squad is set to travel to the second annual Track Kat Clash bowling tournament Friday, Saturday and Sunday to battle quality opponents in Huntsville, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bowling. LA Tech Bowling Travel to Compete in Track Kat Clash

Dang it!!! All I saw was Bowl and Newsbot and got excited!!!

Bulldog SoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the ears

Re: Bowling. LA Tech Bowling Travel to Compete in Track Kat Clash

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Dang it!!! All I saw was Bowl and Newsbot and got excited!!!
    Me too!!!!! My heart almost skipped a beat!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. Techster Bowling Impresses in Track Kat Klash

The Louisiana Tech Bowling team recently finished up a weekend full of competition as they battled some of the nation's top teams at the Track Kat Klash in Huntsville, Texas, eventually finishing the tournament ranked eighth in a field of 16 teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bowling. Techster Bowling Impress in Track Kat Klash

The Louisiana Tech Bowling team recently finished up a weekend full of competition as they battled some of the nation's top teams at the Track Kat Klash in Huntsville, Texas, eventually finishing the tournament ranked eighth in a field of 16 teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread