+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boise state, san diego state on pac-12′s radar

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Boise state, san diego state on pac-12′s radar

Champ parialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Boise state, san diego state on pac-12′s radar

There is no way that the Pac-12 ever accepts Boise State as a member.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I said no way about a lot of crap that's gone down the past year.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

would any PAC 12 school accept the students who qualify at BSU?

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I said no way about a lot of crap that's gone down the past year.
    Ain't that the truth. Too many moves that defy logic for me to say "never" anymore.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

I think SDSU, Fresno, Hawaii, and UNLV or New Mexico all would be on the list ahead of Boise.

I do think that the Pac 12 will expand, but they make another run at UT/OU/OSU/TT/KU (pick 4) before they would go to the MWC schools. Probably will not have any more luck than last time, but I do expect them to try once more.

Champ parialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of lightparialex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    I think SDSU, Fresno, Hawaii, and UNLV or New Mexico all would be on the list ahead of Boise.

I do think that the Pac 12 will expand, but they make another run at UT/OU/OSU/TT/KU (pick 4) before they would go to the MWC schools. Probably will not have any more luck than last time, but I do expect them to try once more.
    I think this is right. I'd even add BYU to that list, Mormonism and all. Boise State's academic profile is going to be really, really hard for any major conference to take in that isn't desperate to remain relevant.

The Big 12 hinges, at least right now, on precisely how ironclad the Grant of Rights is. If it's as strong as it appears to be, I think the Big 12 is more likely to demolish the ACC than the Pac-12 is to demolish the Big 12. I'm mentally running through a Big 18 scenario that is starting to make more and more sense to me.
    University of Houston '01. Any references to "we" or "us" likely refer to UH. Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread