+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LaMon aka NLU to I Bowl????

Puppy Nautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeNautique Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: ULM aka NLU to I Bowl????

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post
    Sure hate that you guys were too chicken sh*t to step up and play us.

In the end though, it is a smart move on your part....... nobody likes to end their season with an ass kicking. I hope you sit at home.
    From my sources, ESPN was VERY excited about ULM in the game (good storylines) - didn't care whether Tech was there or not. Gutsy roll of the dice for Tech.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Which one is ULM???

Bulldog SoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the earsSoFloDawg seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Nautique View Post
    From my sources, ESPN was VERY excited about ULM in the game (good storylines) - didn't care whether Tech was there or not. Gutsy roll of the dice for Tech.
    Glad ESPN and Tech agree that no one thinks Tech should be in the I-Bowl! Really not much of a roll of the dice when you're 9-3 and the #1 scoring offense in the nation

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nautique View Post
    What story? From terrible to not good? A true Cinderella story!

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GatorDawg View Post
    What story? From terrible to not good? A true Cinderella story!
    Only FBS team Auburn could beat made a bowl game?

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Only FBS team Auburn could beat made a bowl game?
    I don't think so. Most people don't remember ULM played Auburn or Arkansas this year.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

Sure hate that you guys were too chicken sh*t to step up and play us.

In the end though, it is a smart move on your part....... nobody likes to end their season with an ass kicking. I hope you sit at home.
    Enjoy our sloppy seconds, we didn't need a bowl game to play in the ghetto.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Which one is ULM???

The white porcelain, screaming for more. It's as close as they can get to LSU.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg1192 View Post
    Congrats, Tech. You're making us look like a bunch of punks. Yall seriously make it hard to pull for Tech.
    Huh? Could you explain?

Puppy Dr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDr RC Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I think it would be foolish for La Tech to turn down the Indy Bowl if they end up in Detroit for the Little Caesar's Bowl. The Indy Bowl payout is $1.1 million while the Pizza game is $600k. Y'all better pray you get the Heart of Dallas Bowl (#1.2 million) or else your admin made a stupid pride based decision. Never mind that the tens of thousands of empty seats in Ford Field would look awful.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg1192 View Post
    Declining the Indy Bowl because we didn't want to play ULM. Bleeding vaginas.
    That makes it hard to cheer for Tech? You believe this cause Roy Lang tweeted it?

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dr RC View Post
    I think it would be foolish for La Tech to turn down the Indy Bowl if they end up in Detroit for the Little Caesar's Bowl. The Indy Bowl payout is $1.1 while Pizza game is $600k. Y'all better pray you get the Heart of Dallas Bowl or else your admin made a stupid pride based decision. Never mind that the tens of thousands of empty seats in Ford Field would look awful.
    This...AGAIN?! The payout is the same unless we went to the BCS. Even flamers, trolls, and random other fans are starting to "beat the dead horse" too much on here now...geeeeez.

And no one knows if we turned down the I-Bowl before or after the ULM invite was official as of now, so any talk about someone being "afraid, stupid, etc." is unfounded at this point.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

How many of your impressive 9 wins came against teams without a losing record? Zero right?

You guys are sure proud of that "Nations #1 offense" that went up against a bunch of Jr. High teams this year.
    How many winning seasons do you guys have in FBS (Division 1)?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    Roy Lang is a sad excuse of a sports journalist. 50/50 chance he's just making this stuff up to get a rise out of people.
    Who the hell is Roy Lang?

+ Reply to Thread