+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Boycott

I personally will not spend another dime on Louisiana Tech athletics until heads roll in the administration of our athletic department. This includes: season tickets, merchandise, single game tickets, and LTAC dues.

Who's with me? We cannot stand for this.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Re: Boycott

Someone must be held accountable. Wouldn't be surprised if we lose a significant amount of our players due to this.

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

I bet recruits are de-committing as we type. We were 9-3 beat no one good all year all the Orange Bowl talk went to everyone's head and we proved everyone correct we are more arrogant than we are intelligent.

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

I agree to a point but I would offer Tech something better. Send an email detailing how much you spend a year on the team and how much you would spend this year. Tell them you won't spend a dime if BVDV makes it to the New Year and up your spending by 10% if he's gone.

Varsity Bulldog wce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the rough

I'm with you. I will definitely be sending emails to Bruce vanderloser, reneau, and les guice. If vanderloser is still here at Christmas I will drop all my season tickets and LTAC and the college of engineering and science will enjoy the extra money.

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar

Im with you.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not with you.

Varsity Bulldog wce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the rough

I'm with you. I will definitely be sending emails to Bruce vanderloser, reneau, and les guice. If vanderloser is still here at Christmas I will drop all my season tickets and LTAC and the college of engineering and science will enjoy the extra money.

Puppy tydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Me too, I posted on another thread about turning down the only bowl offer we had and they called me whinny and stupid! Who looks stupid now, my father always told me to take what was given you and good things will happen. La Tech went backwards today and all my time money and energy has been sucked out. Two weeks ago we were BCS busters now we are at home with a 9-3 record. Outrageous!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

I'm not with you. Yes, I want the admin's head on a silver platter, but I will NOT turn my back and be a fair-weather fan!

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is completely misguided and completely wrong. I'm telling you, given the same circumstances, every one of you would have made exactly the same decisions. Everyone needs to cool off and start asking why we didn't win the WAC Championship, or even second place, which would have avoided all of this.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Get real folks. For once, listen to LFR

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

What I think would really help everything is for Bruce to just apologize to everyone. I know it's complicated and probably not all his fault, but he really needs to take one for the team, the Tech family, here and say "I took a risk, it didn't work out, and I'm sorry for that". Admit fault and let everyone calm down.

Puppy tydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

No, I posted last night to take Indy bowl offer when we had it, we aren't lsu or Alabama and we don't have the leverage at 9-3 to hold out for bowls with one natural tie in. We are trying to build something and we just stepped back!

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tigtoo30 View Post
    I'm not with you. Yes, I want the admin's head on a silver platter, but I will NOT turn my back and be a fair-weather fan!
    F you.

Is being a fair weather fan demanding that we get the best out of our university?

+ Reply to Thread