+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #5

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

I think we quickly fell from #18 in the nation to #5 in the state. Wow, I do not blame Dykes for wanting the hell out. On the bright side BVD and Spangler are gone tomorrow I bet.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Re: #5

DR needs to go as well!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: #5

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    I think we quickly fell from #18 in the nation to #5 in the state. Wow, I do not blame Dykes for wanting the hell out. On the bright side BVD and Spangler are gone tomorrow I bet.
    You are an effing idiot!

No, you're a lowlife flamer troll. Which is worse than just being an idiot.

+ Reply to Thread