+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Ten Things You DO Know about Louisiana Tech University

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Top Ten Things You DO Know about Louisiana Tech University

Quote Originally Posted by DogDawg View Post
    2. They have the first team in FBS history to have the nation’s leading offense, leading punter, leader in rushing touchdowns, leading scorer, and 4th leading receiver and be sitting at the house for non-probationary or penalty reasons during Bowl season.

It's this that really get's me. I get that a bowl (or AD) could be strong armed by a conference, personal agendas, down right dislike, lies, greed, and who knows what. But this is a broke system. 6 and 6 teams in bowls. 5 and 7 teams in bowls. What, the networks don't have a say??

I know it's all crying in our beer now, but this is crazy.
    Well....that damn well summed it all up!!!

Bulldog supermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time supermel311's Avatar

Let's see. They used to have a good women's basketball team like 30 years ago or something, and I think Moses Malone went there.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by supermel311 View Post
    Let's see. They used to have a good women's basketball team like 30 years ago or something, and I think Moses Malone went there.
    Didn't I see you over at The Joe licking 88's testicles?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread