+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What would you have done differently?

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Re: What would you have done differently?

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    What would you have done diferently?
    Accepted the Indy Bowl invite, played in front of a soldout crowd, beat ULM and shut them up for a while... But hey, that's just me!

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    I would have done the same thing Bruce did. We don't know all the details. It depends on what time the I Bowl's deadline was. If it was before 3:30 pm Sunday, we didn't have enough information to give them an answer. (because that is when NIU was first reported to have received the BCS game).
    I call BS on the NIU-Kent State BC$ piece...there was about a 90% chance since the November 25 BC$ rankings came out that the MAC champion would be in the final BC$ Top 16 unless either UCLA beat Stanford or Texas beat Kansas State. The entire "Plan A" had about a 10% shot of pulling through the whole week last week.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    I call BS on the NIU-Kent State BC$ piece...there was about a 90% chance since the November 25 BC$ rankings came out that the MAC champion would be in the final BC$ Top 16 unless either UCLA beat Stanford or Texas beat Kansas State. The entire "Plan A" had about a 10% shot of pulling through the whole week last week.
    And the guy making $240,000 who had a full time job checking up on this stuff was completely out of touch with the odds. He shut down his brain because the nice folks at the Liberty Bowl told him not to worry about it.

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    Accepted the Indy Bowl invite, played in front of a soldout crowd, beat ULM and shut them up for a while... But hey, that's just me!
    Couldn't have said it better! Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread