+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What went wrong

Varsity Bulldog wce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the rough

What went wrong

"We had played there in 2008, and the sponsor is a graduate of Louisiana Tech, so I thought they would wait for us," Van De Velde said. "We all agreed we wanted to wait, so we said to them, 'We don't want to turn it down, but we need time to see how this plays out.' "

He thought, that is the main problem. He went on an assumption and apparently his thoughts aren't real good.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: What went wrong

Quote Originally Posted by wce1980 View Post
    "We had played there in 2008, and the sponsor is a graduate of Louisiana Tech, so I thought they would wait for us," Van De Velde said. "We all agreed we wanted to wait, so we said to them, 'We don't want to turn it down, but we need time to see how this plays out.' "

He thought, that is the main problem. He went on an assumption and apparently his thoughts aren't real good.
    Why are you starting another thread?????

Varsity Bulldog wce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the roughwce1980 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Why are you starting another thread?????

If you aren't interested in my threads, my advice would be don't read them.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

How about stop wasting time and space?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    How about stop wasting time and space?

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar

They'd rather attack you than possibly admit Tech did something wrong.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Roy Lang III @RoyLangIII
    Intrm #WAC commish Jeff Hurd to @ShreveSports: Sat., Liberty Bowl exec director gave Bruce Van De Velde guarantee @LATechFB would get invite talked to Liberty Bowl officials. They plan to comment on claims made by Van De Velde, #WAC commish soon. Story on website when they do Van De Velde: Louisiana Tech originally had a written agreement with Liberty Bowl saying bowl would select Bulldogs if Iowa St not avail Then Saturday, @IndyBowl gives Van De Velde ultimatum. He says he has to call Liberty to get commitment or "I’m going to go to the I-Bowl.’ Van De Velde: "That’s when the Liberty Bowl said to me, ‘Oh no, we’re going to take you regardless.’ And then, on Sunday, they changed.’"
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Roy Lang III @RoyLangIII
    Intrm #WAC commish Jeff Hurd to @ShreveSports: Sat., Liberty Bowl exec director gave Bruce Van De Velde guarantee @LATechFB would get invite talked to Liberty Bowl officials. They plan to comment on claims made by Van De Velde, #WAC commish soon. Story on website when they do Van De Velde: Louisiana Tech originally had a written agreement with Liberty Bowl saying bowl would select Bulldogs if Iowa St not avail Then Saturday, @IndyBowl gives Van De Velde ultimatum. He says he has to call Liberty to get commitment or "I’m going to go to the I-Bowl.’ Van De Velde: "That’s when the Liberty Bowl said to me, ‘Oh no, we’re going to take you regardless.’ And then, on Sunday, they changed.’"
    If we had a written agreement, is that binding?

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar

You're acting like you found the holy grail. That is normal behavior for a bowl. We're acting like amateurs.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

It isn't a lack of interest in what you are saying, it's the nonsense of starting a thread for every single sentence especially when you are repeating what you have already said. There is a place for it and it isn't in a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg1192 View Post
    They'd rather attack you than possibly admit Tech did something wrong.
    I haven't attacked him. I could, but I won't. I appreciate what he does for Tech. Hasn't earned him a right to act like this is his personal blog, though.

You, on the other hand, can carry yourself to whatever soulless pit you crawled out of jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post

You, on the other hand, can carry yourself to whatever soulless pit you crawled out of jackass.
    And you can crawl back to Ruston. It's everyone else's fault. You're just the victim. Tech likes to pretend they are SOOOO much better than ULM, but this proved exactly how amateur they are. Have fun sitting at home talking about how much better you are than everyone else. Watch the I Bowl when you're talking about how much better you are than ULM.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

And you can crawl back to Ruston. It's everyone else's fault. You're just the victim. Tech likes to pretend they are SOOOO much better than ULM, but this proved exactly how amateur they are. Have fun sitting at home talking about how much better you are than everyone else. Watch the I Bowl when you're talking about how much better you are than ULM.
    Oh, I thought you were a Tech fan...you're just another nlu ball licker!

Oh, I thought you were a Tech fan...you're just another nlu ball licker!
    No, just someone who isn't afraid to play them.

No, just someone who isn't afraid to play with them.
    You said it I didn't...

You said it I didn't...
    Exactly!

+ Reply to Thread