+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Channel support to Mike White and our 7-1 basketball team!!

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

Channel support to Mike White and our 7-1 basketball team!!

The admins can certainly move this eventually but I know this forum gets most of the traffic and I'm looking to convert some to basketball now. I'm sure there are many die hard football fans who haven't been to the basketball forum on BBB in years.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?106164-2012-2013-Bulldogs-Basketball-Schedule

Lets capture whatever emotion we are going through now and channel that into an all out support of Mike White and his 7-1 basketball team this year. Please come to the games, recreate that awesome gameday atmosphere we have in football, be loud, and show support for a rising program at La Tech!!!

It starts tomorrow night at Northwestern State @ 7:30pm!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Channel support to Mike White and our 7-1 basketball team!!

I'm definitely coming down to some basketball games this year. I think the fans will really get behind this team and it's going to be a fun year.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Bruce will probably have the NCAA on hold while trying to negotiate a great NIT bid........

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    Bruce will probably have the NCAA on hold while trying to negotiate a great NIT bid........
    Backwards

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Join us this season as the Dunkin' Dawgs are back. You will get to see some great players on offense who also play a stifling defense and create lots of turnovers.

In basketball, every Division 1 school has a shot at the national championship. No BCS conference affiliation, no complicated negotiating by school officials, and no bowl tie-ins are needed to make the NCAA tournament...the greatest event in college sports. It's pretty simple - win the right games and you are in. At-large selections are based on merit as determined by a selection committee.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baw011 View Post
    The admins can certainly move this eventually but I know this forum gets most of the traffic and I'm looking to convert some to basketball now. I'm sure there are many die hard football fans who haven't been to the basketball forum on BBB in years.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...tball-Schedule

Lets capture whatever emotion we are going through now and channel that into an all out support of Mike White and his 7-1 basketball team this year. Please come to the games, recreate that awesome gameday atmosphere we have in football, be loud, and show support for a rising program at La Tech!!!

It starts tomorrow night at Northwestern State @ 7:30pm!
    Excellent post! I also urge many of you to make it to the NSU game tonight.

Varsity Bulldog TigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her gameTigerDawg is on top of his/her game TigerDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    Excellent post! I also urge many of you to make it to the NSU game tonight.
    Y'all going? I'll be there with my crew and another family you will know.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TigerDawg View Post
    Y'all going? I'll be there with my crew and another family you will know.
    My brother and I are going. The game is a little too late for the kids so Angie is staying home with them.

+ Reply to Thread