+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1335

Thread: South Endzone Complex Daily Progress Report

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: South Endzone Complex Daily Progress Report

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Thanks for removing the tunnel. Upgrade already!
    Concur. Always thought that tunnel looked cheap. It was if we couldn't afford a real tunnel, and we wanted everybody to know it.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Concur. Always thought that tunnel looked cheap. It was if we couldn't afford a real tunnel, and we wanted everybody to know it.
    Yep. That tunnel was more bush-league than the blue balls.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by TechAlum05; 04-21-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I don't want to complain.....--I really don't--......but shouldn't we have started this South Endzone construction the day after football season ended? For us to be a school full of engineers, we don't seem to know crap about construction project scheduling.

I know we Tech fans will have to live with an "interim solution" for the 2014 season while the SEZ is under construction. But now I'm concerned that this project will interfere with our 2015 season too because of our late start. I hope not.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I don't want to complain.....--I really don't--......but shouldn't we have started this South Endzone construction the day after football season ended? For us to be a school full of engineers, we don't seem to know crap about construction project scheduling.

I know we Tech fans will have to live with an "interim solution" for the 2014 season while the SEZ is under construction. But now I'm concerned that this project will interfere with our 2015 season too because of our late start. I hope not.
    Would've been ideal, but design, reengineering, bids, approvals, etc put it as happening now, guess they could have waited until the upcoming season was over...

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

but this way, it will be mentioned and talked about all during fb season. it will go from a pipe dream to a reality for all to see.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

If it's like my job as an Engineer, generally we know when a project needs to be let to reduce risk. Usually it's the financing or politics that delays our best laid plans.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    If it's like my job as an Engineer, generally we know when a project needs to be let to reduce risk. Usually it's the financing or politics that delays our best laid plans.
    Yep. It's what J.R. Ewing used to say, "Nothing like time to kill a deal."

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Puppy zakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your timezakeeus Ultimate jerk and not worth your time zakeeus's Avatar

Nice, every FBS school in the state has a live stream in their stadium right now, most doing work in the SEZ....no love for North End Zones in this state?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zakeeus View Post
    Nice, every FBS school in the state has a live stream in their stadium right now, most doing work in the SEZ....no love for North End Zones in this state?
    We already have a $2 million video board in our north end zone.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    The ole "watching the grass grow" show.

That hill looks so bare. Could use a tunnel or blue balls or something....OR! Greek letters! Now, that's the trick!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Wait a dagbern minute! How come there's no work going on there?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I saw a guy run up the hill a minute ago...

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

I have been watching the live feed also. Not much work going on today.

http://latechtv.com/

Now the feed is down.

+ Reply to Thread