+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Yahoo article, Tony Franklin speaks...

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

New Yahoo article, Tony Franklin speaks...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--...033353941.html

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere already. Not really much new information here, just Tony Franklin's view of what went down. He rips the sad state of affairs and how the demise of the WAC played a role in our being left on the outside looking in. Interesting read none the less.

Puppy Danny555 is an unknown

Re: New Yahoo article, Tony Franklin speaks...

It is a nice article.I have not read it before.

plagiarism checker

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

It has been posted a few times, but oh well. It's a good read

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I wonder if any of Franklin's recruits will be coming here, since he is now gone?????

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to miss Tony Franklin. His interviews are always interesting, and I enjoyed his offense.

I guess this is off subject, but I'm also going to miss Mr. Patton. His enthusiasm off the field, and his play on the field will probably not be replaced in my life time.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    I'm going to miss Tony Franklin. His interviews are always interesting, and I enjoyed his offense.

I guess this is off subject, but I'm also going to miss Mr. Patton. His enthusiasm off the field, and his play on the field will probably not be replaced in my life time.
    Totally agree.......

+ Reply to Thread