+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moon Griffon and LA TECH today on radio

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Moon Griffon and LA TECH today on radio

Definition of "Tech Arrogance": La Tech alumni and fans that passionately support La Tech and do not support other schools such as the one in BR.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by supermel311 View Post
    I'm actually from Maine but I went to NLU in the early to mid 90s. I root for ULM and tech to a lesser degree. It sucks what happened to the Tech players and I can't believe a lot of you guys are defending your AD despite overwhelming evidence that shows he's an arrogant jerk.
    I've yet to see that our AD was EVER an "arrogant jerk" --- If you are honest with yourself, and you've read ALLLLLLLLLLL the posts on here, there are almost an equal number of people who want to see him FIRED over this weekend's events as want to keep him.

I DEFEND THE TRUTH. I have yet to see ANYTHING that indicates anything subversive or deliberate was done to slight ULM, the Independence Bowl or anyone else. Given the exact set of circumstances and timing of events, I don't know if any of us would have done anything differently.

If we'd IMMEDIATELY accepted the I-Bowl after the USU game...our fans would be SCREAMING FROM THE ROOFTOPS that we didn't try to hold out for Memphis or Dallas. So we chose to pursue them, only to lose out all the way. It happens. It's time to move on.

You will still have some allies among Cajuns, Red Wolves and Troy fans, but the Warhawks have now lost this whole moral high ground argument.

Good luck against Ohio.

Bulldog supermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time supermel311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Mel, Tech was offered after the USU game. Had we accepted, ESPN would've pushed for an opponent from a different region to bolster TV ratings. The iBowl would've complied. The iBowl's selection of ULM was two things:
    Outside of the immediate area around Ohio U, I don't think anybody cares anymore about them in the Northest than they do ULM or Tech and I think more national fans would be interested in a game between instate "rivals" I think ULM vs La Tech has more national appeal and is an easier sell than ULM/LA Tech vs Ohio U.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Outside of the immediate area around Ohio U, I don't think anybody cares anymore about them in the Northest than they do ULM or Tech and I think more national fans would be interested in a game between instate "rivals" I think it ULM vs La Tech has more national appeal and is an easier sell than ULM/LA Tech vs Ohio U.
    You're opinion is duly noted.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually from Maine but I went to NLU in the early to mid 90s. I root for ULM and tech to a lesser degree. It sucks what happened to the Tech players and I can't believe a lot of you guys are defending your AD despite overwhelming evidence that shows he's an arrogant jerk.
    How do you say somebody is arrogant when you've never talked to them. I've talked to Bruce and he is definitely not arrogant by the dictionary definition of arrogant. I know Northeast and USL refer to those of us that passionately support our school as being "arrogant." You'll just have to accept it because we aren't going to change.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Definition of "Tech Arrogance": La Tech alumni and fans that passionately support La Tech and do not support other schools such as the one in BR.
    Well stated.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

should have said Tech was "in"terested until they heard the opponent was ULM.
    And exactly what the hell is wrong with that? Who really WANTS to play ULM if they think they've got other potential opportunities? Would TCU want to play ULM in a bowl game? How about Boise St? Or maybe Texas?

Does ANYBODY really consider a bowl game against ULM a reward for a 9-3 season? Just be honest.

HD

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    And exactly what the hell is wrong with that? Who really WANTS to play ULM if they think they've got other potential opportunities? Would TCU want to play ULM in a bowl game? How about Boise St? Or maybe Texas?

Does ANYBODY really consider a bowl game against ULM a reward for a 9-3 season? Just be honest.

HD
    No. Our days of playing Northeast ended in 2000. I think they were ULM for that last game. If we ended up playing them in a bowl, so be it. But we don't schedule Northeast!

Bulldog supermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time supermel311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

HD
    FYI, La Tech is not exactly LSU either.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

FYI, La Tech is not exactly LSU either.
    Thank God, there's hope for this kid yet.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

If you guys would ignore these goobers from the Uniersity of Losers and Morons, they will eventually go bug someone else.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    If you guys would ignore these goobers from the Uniersity of Losers and Morons, they will eventually go bug someone else.
    The Ignore function is a gift of God for sane minds.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    You're opinion is duly noted.
    And summarily ignored. Supersmell, go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    No. Our days of playing Northeast ended in 2000. I think they were ULM for that last game. If we ended up playing them in a bowl, so be it. But we don't schedule Northeast!
    Why not? It doesn't make sense for 2 FBS schools in the same state and only 30 or so miles apart to not play.

Puppy merlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her gamemerlin1771 is on top of his/her game merlin1771's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post
    I didn't listen to the clip, because I'm not going to give that fool a page hit. He has proven himself to be an idiot time and time and time and time again.
    I think the best part is the start of it where Moon and someone else on the show talk about 'The Cheesecake Factory being against Obamacare"...They then proceed to say "Cheesecake Factory" that's really a business?? Cheesecake??

LOL...they have never heard of Cheesecake factory.....Maybe there aren't any in Louisiana....they need to get out more...

+ Reply to Thread